This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task #9 [The Opprentice 💼]

Topic » Task #9 [The Opprentice 💼]

1133 days 17 hours ago
Kelly0412
Hello Candidates and welcome to your eighth task!

This task is called “Summer Bummer ” and here’s how it works.
Mr. Opolis has been busy man during the filming of this season… I think he needs a big ole vacation. So this task is pretty simple: Plan Ben Ops post-opprentice filming vacation, you are free to be however creative you want to be. I want something creative ,fun and relaxing

This is the FINAL team task.

Final 4 - will be the interviews, whoever gives the worst interview will be eliminated
Final 3 - Will do the final task, where after somebody WILl be selected to become the first and last Opprentice.

BOARDROOM: Monday March 20th @ 7pm EST [NOTE THE NEW TIME]

Some Notes:
• like usual, you MUST assign a project manager before you work on the task.
•Mr. Opolis is a busy man do not keep him waiting or waste his time, punctuality is highly rewarded here at Opolis Tower
•Mr. Opolis and his panel of advisors will pick a winner right after both presentations the boardroom will happen that night. If you think you may be in that boardroom, I would HIGHLY recommend being there, Mr. Opolis does not look fondly on people who dont show up when requested.

GL.
1130 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
Sandys soldiers win!

open group

[ORS] Opolis Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!