This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Arena #8 Water Torture

Topic » Arena #8 Water Torture

1175 days 19 hours ago
Kelly0412
One member of each pair will be spamming with a forum with *Swims* while the other member of each pair will face each other in a game of yahtzee.

there are 2 lose conditions to this Arena:

1. The swimmer fails to post *Swims* within 1 minute of his last past. if 1 minute separates you from your last post you will be eliminated, no exceptions

2. you lose 2 out of 3 games of yahtzee.

[This is the ONLY arena where you absolutely need both players to play, if a member of your pair does not show up to the arena you will be DQed, if both teams have 1 person who does not show up then chatzy will decide which pair is eliminated]
1174 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
Elim Matchups:

Dehson & Marissa

vs

Mmabatlokoa & Turney
1174 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
Daily Mission #9
===============
This challenge is called “Brantsteele Battle” and here’s how it works! You are competing to earn spots on a Brantsteele. The winner of the brantsteele will win this challenge. I will ask a question covering any topic and the first person to answer it correctly will have 2 minutes to pick anybody to be on the brantsteele, as long as there is a picture I will accept it. After all FIFTEEN spots are filled I will call the chat and screenshare the results.

[Answers must be correctly spelled,  and you need first and last names]

Any questions?
18 min agoDelete ReplyKelly0412
Swimmers:
Mmabatlokoa
Deshon

Yahtzee Players:
Turney
Marissa
17 min agoDelete ReplyKelly0412
GO!
8 min agoDelete ReplyKelly0412
Marissa wins round 1
1174 days 20 hours ago
Kelly0412
*Blows Airhorn*

Marissa and deshon win and stay alive!

Turney it was AMAZING seeing you come back after all this time you were an amazing fresh addition and i was stunned you played, mmaba you were amazing as always

open group

[ORS] Opolis Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!