This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ORS14 - Week 3 Ceremonies

Topic » ORS14 - Week 3 Ceremonies

1315 days ago
Kelly0412
1315 days ago
FighterMan
https://media1.tenor.com/images/328c565c26c8ee46f5fe2cd7c02a510d/tenor.gif
1315 days ago
FighterMan
I’m gonna save the person who asked me to save them first since nobody else messaged me yet.
I’m saving Dylan.
1314 days 4 hours ago
winner132
Okay, so unfortunately this HoH is not going as planned. I had a really hard time deciding nominations and this is what I've come down to. At the end of the day, someone was going to be mad at me and I can't really help that. If I go home next week then well I go home.

With that being said: I have chosen to nominate Sarah and Arek for this week's eviction.

Sarah, you're just an obvious choice, and unfortunately you got fucked over this week by Dylan gaining safety.

Arek, I adore you and this was a hard decision, but it comes down to who I can make the least mad and between all of the nomination options you're the one that would have made the least amount of people mad and for that I apologize, and if you want to come after me then that's fair, but you are not my target whatsoever this week and if you want to talk to me please skype me.

Good luck in the veto competition. This ceremony is adjourned.
1314 days 1 hour ago
Sarah48
*takes seat in nomination chair*
1314 days 1 hour ago
s73100
This is the veto ceremony...

I have the power to veto one of the nominees if I do chose to.

This truly is nothing against either of the nominees unfortunately I am not using the power of veto. I think with such slim pickings of renominee options it’s not in my best interest to have anyone else potentially leave.

Good luck to the both of you.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/kyKf1mBDCftKpxDo7n/giphy.gif

open group

[ORS] Opolis Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!