This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ORS14 - Survivor Rules

Topic » ORS14 - Survivor Rules

1387 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
okay im not going to rant on, all of you have played survivor and you all assumably have an iq over 15.

theres a challenge, if you lose it you vote someone out, wow shocker who knew! on to the goodies..

IDOLS:
They will be hidden on the first blog of a user. if you win a challenge.. you get a clue isn't that lovely :O

TIES:
if the votes ties.. theres a revote. if it ties again? ROCKS BABY!
Final 4 Tie: everyone EXCEPT the immunity holder draws rocks

ADVANTAGES:
You can win advantages on the island of the idols, if you win one i will tell you exactly how it works. woo!

ISLAND OF THE IDOLS:
Okay it was probably different on the show but here is how it will work in my world:

The person who visits the island of the idol alternates between tribes. whichever tribe LOSES tomorrrow: one member of that tribe will be chosen by chatzy to go to the island of the idols, then before immunity the next day someone from the OTHER tribe will be chatzyed to go to the island of the idols. on the island you will have a chance to win an advantage or maybe lose your vote

So basically:
- every round one person will randomly be selected to go to the island of the idols
- the order is determined by what tribe loses the first challenge
- you could win an advantage or lose your vote

BEHAVIOR: say whatever the fuck you want just dont doxx people like thats kinda fucked up (even tho ive done it in the past) which speaking of...

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO EJECT ANYBODY FOR ANY REASON: i am not a professional host so to speak, if you piss me off i will eject you. if you take me out of another game i will take you out of this one. its my game and i can do what i want, if you want some boring robot without feelings to host your game theres plenty of hosts like that out there you freaks.
1387 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
*UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED

Tribal Councils - 7pm EST
Immunity Challenges - 8pm EST

#Consistency
1386 days 19 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Ghetto

open group

[ORS] Opolis Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!