This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Void Ceremony #8

Topic » Void Ceremony #8

1371 days 18 hours ago
Kelly0412
BRYAN JONES, ADAM & TIMBERLIE have been put up for Elimination

Hufus has 1 Hour Minutes to void a check or he will be bounced from mexico himself
1371 days 17 hours ago
Timberlie
Hufus has 1 Hour Minutes
1371 days 17 hours ago
Hufus
This was an interesting Power Outing tbh. So much better than the first one I had. I have to say that all of you guys brought like so MANY valid points and I thought I had my mind made up with what I was going to do, but I kept going back and forth with my decision.

So first...

Adam. Come get your check, I kinda hate you and you're boring but you're the reason I'm in the season, so it'd be cunty for me to be the reason you're not in it anymore.

Now Bryan and Brad... Honestly you both are kinda really funny and entertaining and it sucks that it ended up being this way. After all the long talk we had in the power outing, I have to be honest and say that I regret bringing you both in LMAO But I do have to make a decision here.

Brad... Come here please.
Come get a hug if u want cause I'm truly sorry. I'm voiding your check today.

Bryan, you're somewhat psychotic and I hope you don't EVER threaten me again, but you're staying. Come get your check.

open group

[ORS] Opolis Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!