This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DUEL HALL

Topic » DUEL HALL

1775 days 9 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
DUELS

1. Poll war
This duel has a 2/3 format.
Each one of the Duelists will have to spam for points, but they will each have 3 things to spam for: A, B and C
For the polls A and C, the person with the highest % will win the point for each one.
For poll B, the person with the lowest % wins the point.
So you would want to tell people to vote for you in polls A and C and for the other person in poll B.
Heres the twist though: there will only be 1 poll containing 6 possible voting choices.

2. 1001 Hollows
This duel will test your luck, searching and math skills. 
You will be taken to the forest and you will be searching for a trapdoor. The trapdoor will be hidden in a hollow and it can only be opened by a key hidden in another hollow. Open the trapdoor and you win the duel!
To search in any of the hollows, you must post a series of actions in your forum. Each person has hint chests that they can open when they search in 10 hollows and return to the starting area.
List of actions:
"Runs to forest"
"Enters hollow #__"
"Searches for key"
"Searches for trapdoor" 
"Exits hollow #__"
"Runs back to the starting area"
"Collects key"
"Unlocks trapdoor"

You may only search for 10 hollows with no cooldown between posts, and then you have to wait 5 minutes. You will only get to claim a hint chest when you are at the starting area. Use it to norrow down your possibilities.
You may not search for the key or trapdoor in every hollow you check if you want to get hints quicker, but note that i will mail you if you find it in one of the hollows you search.

3. Flag trivia
This duel is simple. It will be a best out of 21. I will show you flags and you have to say which country it is of. The first person to answer gets a point. Spelling doesnt count if i understand what you meant.
For people that are not flag gurus, Ive made a list of 42 countries. In the duel, i will use half of them. You have time to study the flags until the duel starts.
Pay close attention because you have to get 11 right if you want to stay in the game!

4. Rythmic Rush
In this duel, the players will have to reproduce rythmic sequences. At different time intervals, I will post actions such as "rings bell " or "blows in horn". After both players recieve a sequence, they will have 30 seconds to memorize the actiond and time intervals between them. Then they will attempt to reproduce the sequence in their forums. If you get it right, you will attend the next sequence. If you mess the rythm up, you will have to see  the sequence again. The first duelist to complete the 3 sequences will win, while the other one will leave the game.

5. Star hunt
This duel is all about searching. I will hide stars on 40 TV Star level's profiles. To unravel them , you have to mail me usernames of the TV Stars, but heres the twist. I will not leave any traces on their profile, and you will have to guess. Every 5 minutes I will give hints about some  people on the list that you need to guess. You get 3 guesses per minute.
The first person to acquier 20 stars will win the duel .

6. Knight Clash

This duel challenges the participant's intelligence and deduction. On a 10×10 square board ,each player will get 2 chess knight pieces. They can move those pieces in L shapes. After a piece has been on a game square, that space is voided and can not be used again. When a piece has no moving choices left, the player will be forced to take the piece off the board. The object of the game is to make your opponent eliminate both of their knight pieces. The person who loses 2 pieces first will be eliminated from the game.

7. Pearl Diving

5 pearls will be hidden prior to the duel, in the first blog of 5 tengaged users.
The duelists will have to search and pm me links if they find any.
4 pearls need to be found for a victory.
Hints will be given constantly throughout the duel.

8. Paintball draft-off

This duel tests the leader capabilities and the deduction of the duelists.
Based on the number of players left in the game, the duelists will have to pick players to join their team. Each duelist will have to send a list of all the people left in the game and the order in which they would like to join your team, because if you pick the same person they will be assigned to neither team and the next person on the list will take their place. A number of players will be in the middle ground and they may choose which side to help.
The object of the game is to shoot off a duelist. To do that you have to shoot off their whole team first. Every _ minutes anyone can shoot any other person. The leaders only know who is on their team, the teammates only know their leader and the people in the middle have no info. Anyone who was shot twice is eliminated and cannot shoot anymore.
!after someone shoots twice, the color of the paint will be reaveled, therefore the team the person is on will be revealed (blue, red or neutral grey)
The surviving leader will win the duel, while the other one will be eliminated.
1770 days 17 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
DUEL #1: X vs. Billy -Pearl Diving-
1766 days 18 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Duel #2: Ikah vs. Sea -Flag Trivia-

open group

Powerhunt:Lunar Fever

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!