This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Format & Rules

Topic » Format & Rules

1786 days 22 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
The game format is 100% original!

-Each week there will be a house challenge, that everyone must compete in. That is called phase 1 of the week.
The ones that do the best will be safe for the week, while the rest will have to go into phase 2.

-Phase 2 represents the social and strategic part of the game. Every houseguest, safe or not, will recieve 2 votes. They each will vote 2 of the people that arent safe into phase 3. The two with the most votes will go into phase 3, while the rest become safe.

-Phase 3 is the final phase of the week. The 2 people that are voted in will compete against each other in a duel. They will both recieve the list of duels that they can play in. They each get to ban 2 of them, so 4 duels will be voided for the duration of each week. I will randomize one of the duels that are not banned and they will play in the chosen duel. The loser is eliminated. (The list of duels will be revealed to everyone during the first week of the game)

-I have prepared many twists that will alter the game format, and the main twist will be revealed at the cast reveal
1786 days 22 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Rules!

1. If you go to 2 days of inactivity, you will be removed from the game. If you forget to compete in a challenge or to vote, ill give you a warning. Recieve 3 warnings and you will also be removed from the game.

2. I will obviously tolerate drama and I wanna see the cast being very dynamic. However if someone bothers you on an extreme level, mail me and ill talk to them.

3. The phase 1 challenges will be NON-LIVE or SEMI-LIVE, while the duels will mostly be LIVE. The duelists for the week and I will agree on a time that works for everyone to attend. There is no point in being active when a duel is happening if you are not competing.

4. If you think i made a mistake at any point in the game don't freak out, just point it out to me and ill fix whatever i did.

5. This will not be rigged for anyone. I will invite my friends to apply, but i will not be bious.

6. Screenshots for challenges can be sent via skype or via an imgur link or via whatever you can use and i can access.

7. Include me in as many mails and conversations as you can! This will not only give me an idea of what is going on in the game, but it will also help the players discover stuff that they were left in the dark about after the season.

8. Confessionals are important for the same reason. Id prefer them to be as detailed as possible, but brief sumarries will work too if youre busy.

9. All of the twists and almost all of the challenges were chosen before the season started. If it screws you over i didnt do it on purpose.

open group

Powerhunt:Lunar Fever

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!