This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: Musical The Rusical - Runway

Topic » Episode 7: Musical The Rusical..

1832 days 18 hours ago
Dylangover1
hello queens and welcome to another runway but before we start i just want to say wow well done to all of you, you all made my job hard as you all did really good but i have deside who is in the top and bottom and dont not be upset if your in the bottom as i said you all did a good job but some has to be at the bottom so hear we go
1832 days 18 hours ago
Dylangover1
Mistress Bation and  Sassina S. Slavia one of you is in the winner and the other is in the bottom

So Mistress Bation please come forward 
CONDRAGULATIONS you are the winner of this weeks challenge

Sassina S. Slavia i am sorry my dear but you are in the bottom 2
1832 days 18 hours ago
Dylangover1
Monster Monroe and Kayda come forward

one of you is HIGH the other on is in the bottom 2

Kayda
you i am sorry are in the bottom 2
that means Monster Monroe you get a high and you are safe
1832 days 18 hours ago
Dylangover1
tops
Mistress Bation
now lets start with your runway I love it is on point and if I did not look at you script I will still of know who your character is well done now script I have to say I am impressed I will tell you the truth a 1st I was worried about you team but you worked really well together and that showed in you script well done
Monster Monroe
now runway I liked it but I think that I would have liked it much more without the gloves or the neckless they just did not go with the outfit now script as I said I love it was funny put together when I saw you wanted to make it funny I was worried that it might not come off as musical I did come off as a parody but it was of a musical and it went well together well done
1832 days 18 hours ago
Dylangover1
bottoms
Sassina S. Slavia
I love the runway it is giving me Cruella de vil realness now the script again I can tell that you and Kayda worked really well together well done
Kayda
I do not know what to thing about you runway for me something not right and I don't know what but the script I liked it, it really felt like a musical and one that I would pay to see it was funny and moving I just loved it well down and the idea to do a jukebox musical with mostly rupaul songs and couple Rodrick hall wow
1832 days 18 hours ago
Dylangover1
Sassina S. Slavia and Kayda you have 24 hours to send a lip sync to Land Of Lola From Kinky Boots
good luck ladies and may the best women win
1832 days 5 hours ago
lruthskelt
But-
I-
Ooookkkk *checks nails and sips cocktail* but if both teams were so epic, surely all 4 deserve a final shot *starts filing nails* but k *tongue pop*
1832 days ago
nijoco
1831 days 22 hours ago
Dylangover1
Sassina S. Slavia
https://youtu.be/rXI-6a-29-c
Kayda
https://youtu.be/QMv13J_4Dmw

i have made my decision
Shantay, you both stay well done
1831 days 22 hours ago
nijoco
LOOOOOOOOOOOL
1831 days 21 hours ago
lruthskelt
*craps pants*

open group

Angel's Drag Race Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!