This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

speeches & questions

Topic » speeches & questions

1309 days 20 hours ago
mbarnish1
votes due at 4pm est on Saturday
1309 days 20 hours ago
Delete2544
hi jury! i initially joined this game for the laughs (i mean come on BARN was hosting) but it was way more intense and fun then I thought it would be! i won 4 non-random HOH comps, as well as 2 non-random POVs! i was also UNNOMINATED and never even touched the block as an initial nom, even when *3* people were going up at a time! every move i made benefitted my game and i have absolutely zero regrets.

If anyone on the jury has any questions, I will be awake for a little bit longer to answer them :) GL Tyler! you slayed that frookies while I slayed this game <3
1309 days 20 hours ago
Heavenlee
Del: You went UNNOMMED! That's a great accomplishment. Plus you had several competition wins and you were really active the entire game. I see several broad reasons to vote for you, but can you share any one particular reason or move that you think should earn you the win?

Ty: I wanted to show you my complete loyalty this entire game, and with minimal competition wins I could only do so much, but when Riley left you were absolutely my F2, and I thought I was yours since Zach was gone and we established ourselves as each other's #2 at the beginning. Double dipping F2s and comp throwing isn't something I'm a fan of, can you explain your thoughts during the endgame?
1309 days 20 hours ago
Delete2544
thank you for the question Noelle! I think my biggest move was putting up Andrew and Ahmed up together to prevent them from vetoing each other OR convincing everyone to keep me safe with their HOHs throughout the game to remain unnommed.

as for a specific REASON to vote me... I simply just cared more about this game more than Ty did, like I love him to death but I was the one pming him to let him know he won comps, which shows how much attention he was actually paying to the game LOL

open group

MB One Night Only

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!