This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Zach T. Confessionals - S1

Topic » Zach T. Confessionals - S1

1380 days 17 hours ago
mbarnish1
1380 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/21 9:59pm

Confessional: So I feel alright about losing the first HoH. I really didn’t want to win it, but I ended up being the last one standing in my 7 person alliance so I had to go for it towards the end. Will winning works out well for me. I trust Will more than a lot of people here and I think he will listen to my input and also not put me up on the block. AND I can play in next weeks hoh. I feel like I’ve got a good start on this game
1380 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
Wednesday 7/22 9:56pm

Confessional: I really REALLY did not want to be picked for the veto competition. My whole strategy was to lay low and make social connections, and I've already proven myself to be a tough competitor in the first HoH. Now that I have been picked by my ally Noelle, I have to try as hard as I can to win it and take her off of the block. What have I gotten myself into? facepalm
1380 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
Thursday 7/23 3:59pm

Confessional: I was actually looking forward to attempting to reconnect with Nick in this game, before I was thrown into the Sultry Seven alliance. I am a loyal player, so I will do whatever I have to to keep my alliance strong. Since Noelle is a member of the SS (oh god that sounds like Nazis last time I abbreviate it) I have to save her here.

open group

MK Station - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!