This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Wilson M. Confessionals - S1

Topic » Wilson M. Confessionals - S1

1372 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
1372 days 15 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/21 9:09pm

Tbh i did really bad at the hoh competion. However im not very worried about the noms because its still a lot persons in game. Even if i am nommed i think i have chances to stay because im trying to talk with some persons
1369 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
Sunday 7/26 3:29pm

I think the game is being as i planned at the moment and im trying to have a low-profile. The fact that im not that good at the comps help too xd. About the other houseguests i was shocked when i found out 9 persons were in an alliance together. Ah i also dont like quack cause he tried to put some persons against me lol.
1369 days 5 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/28 8:30am

About this eviction i prefer timb to get out, cause nick is innactive and i dont feel like he is a problem for me. About the other eviction, i just expect the persons from my alliance to keep doing well on the comps bc i know i prob wont be winning the comps lol. Even if they dont won the comp i think im not really a target this earlier in the game so i will prob be safe. I hope im not wrong xd.
1368 days 20 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/28 7:27pm

Tbh i feel like summer is not telling me 100% the truth and he confessed to me that she talked with everyone. But i still trust her the most and thats clearly is a problem for me :(
1363 days 18 hours ago
mbarnish1
Wednesday 7/29 9:14pm

Sucking at the comps one more time. I have nothing much to say today... i was saved bc logan prob trust me... However i still dont know if exists someone i can trust in here... If i was hoh i would prob do these noms. Most of them are online and no one is talking with me lol. Good night.
1363 days 18 hours ago
mbarnish1
Friday 7/31 9:18pm

Alsooo, i was almost winning a comp! Thats crazyyyy, but i lose so its nothing that i wasnt expecting. Actually, i think that would be good for me if quack have nommed someone more than dangerous than meg. I kinda like meg and i want her to stay. Overall, i think im doing a good job making everyone believe that im not a danger. I hope that takes me far. Im also curious to see how the advantages are going to be played since i have none.

open group

MK Station - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!