This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Will F. Confessionals - S1

Topic » Will F. Confessionals - S1

1380 days 17 hours ago
mbarnish1
1380 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
Wednesday 7/22 4:06am

Confessional #1: So on the first night in this game I've found myself with way more power than I ever expected! First HoH?! I could never. I really want to play this smart and not get too headstrong with how I manuever this week. Right now, my strategy is to let this power help me set the foundation for the next phase of the game. There's no need to paint myself as a comp beast, BUT first HoH is crucial. In almost every BB season the first HoH makes it fairly far in the competition! So I'm letting this power kind of guide the natural relationships that I can build with people. From there, the alliances form. My ultimate goal this week is to set myself up to where I can kind of just coast off these relationships built until it's time to kick it into high gear. :)
1380 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
Thursday 7/23 12:35am

Confessional #2: This might possibly be a worst case scenario for me. There's an obvious friend group in here of sandy/Ben/Nick. With Ben winning POV that kind of limits my options. I wanted to keep the least amount of blood on my hands this week, but it looks like I'll need to upset some people if I want to make this week a good week.
1379 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
Saturday 7/25 8:43pm

Confessional #3: This could not have gone any better (phew) I found out from Noelle on her way out that there's a 9 person alliance running the show. Considering I was first HoH, it definitely bothers me to know that I'm on the bottom. Especially considering Noelle leaving was a waste of an HOH. So going into the HoH comp, I was nervous. I couldn't play, and we were outnumbered. Thankfully, Shane rose to the occasion and snagged us power for the week.

Grabbing Veto this week is definitely a mixed bag for me. Pros; I know I'm safe for the week and I can add another comp win to my resume. I can also build some good trust with the person I use it on ;) But the negatives; I've now won 2/4 comps this season. It's still too early for that to be considered a comp threat but a target on my back is the last thing I need.

I feel really good about this week. Julie is such a sweetheart I'm hoping nobody is going to want to vote her out. It's time to do right by Noelle and fix the mistakes I made last week.

open group

MK Station - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!