This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Shane K. Confessionals - S1

Topic » Shane K. Confessionals - S1

1372 days 17 hours ago
mbarnish1
1372 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/21 8:55pm

confessional: will winning hoh is like getting blown up in that bunker all over again. I lost and then it really had to kick me when I was down. I will have to do some SERIOUS maneuvering because the GANG frat nominates me any chance they get. I also just am baffled that in an alliance of 7 people(sultry 7), we LITERALLY cannot type but within that alliance ive already been offered end deals by 3 people(quack, noelle, zach) so we will see how that goes.
1372 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/21 11:31pm

OKAY SO I DONT KNOW HOW I DID THIS BUT I JOINED FROOKS FOR PRINCESSA'S CHARITY and will was there and now were like bFF's, He asked me to be in like a brigade style alliance with him LMAO, what is this life
1372 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
Thursday 7/23 1:00pm

my plan is working PERFECTLY. i've been in wills ear warning him about the trio and he finally heard it so if all goes to plan nick will walk out the door. will has no idea that I have no intent on honoring this brigade style alliance down the road OOP
1372 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
Friday 7/24 2:16pm

well this is a rut but sometimes you gotta lose an ally to figure out whos trustworthy and everyone just played their cards at literally the first eviction.. so they're dumb af for that
1368 days 21 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/28 2:16pm

so, confessional time. I threw that pov I could have played for another hour, BUT I am not trying to appear as a competition threat and a social threat cuz I would have used it to backdoor brad. people can know im decent at comps but the last thing I want people knowing is that I feel very confident in my place in the game and don't really feel vulnerable. even if I get nominated, im decently sure I have the votes to stay so im trying to lay low socially, and while I do have to win comps to make sure the right people go home, im trying to get as little blood on my hands as possible. oh, and I want ben out of this game so bad but Im terrified of a battle back so I will be waiting until either I merge in vivor or friday to get him tf out of here, even if it isnt like a battle back it could be a pandora's box or something that seriously screws up my game so im playing a little on the safer side until jury and then i'll play snaky.
1368 days 21 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/28 4:17pm

OKAY so summer is being sketchy AF, she told ben I was looking for him to be backdoored even tho that was her plan she didnt follow up on so they're clearly working together so if we stay on the block I will be blowing up the house with this info. Ive come to the conclusion that summer was the one who flipped against noelle so she is no longer to be trusted. If I get the chance im sending her out the door.
1368 days 21 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/28 5:33pm

that bitch is the saltiest motherfucker I have ever met in my entire life. the rules were not fucking clear im sorry some of us arent math majors and dont understand that it meant everything, no need to attack us cool thanks.
1368 days 21 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/28 6:26pm

So my campaign plea is pretty fucking shady I can’t lie. I’m basically ratting out summer to every single person in this game as I got her to confess she threw me under the bus even though it’s partially true ! I did want her to put up Ben I never pushed for it but I agreed with her when she said she wanted that. So basically I’m being a giant fucking snake rn and going to everyone and manipulating them all into thinking summer is super connected to get them to save me. Is it a little mean since she’s an ally? Yes. Am I going to let myself go home without putting up a fight? Absolutely not. I’m a game player BAY-BEE
1363 days 18 hours ago
mbarnish1
Thursday 7/30 10:06pm

So Logan is a snake. Fuck the fact that Zach is up. It makes me very uneasy that Logan/summer/Ben could potentially be a trio.
1355 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
Thursday 8/6 8:30pm

this works perfectly, omg omg. he fell for the bait, hes gonna have to nom two new people for eviction!! I am going to fight veto and if zach is on the block next to me I will use my extra veto, so yeah, im feeling good! i know im not going anywhere this week.
1355 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
Friday 8/7 9:15pm

I’m so fucking infuriated summer boils my blood. Saving a person who LITERALLY isn’t in this game who never plays just to “prove her loyalty to him” I can’t wait to fucking evict her ass next week.
1355 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
Monday 8/10 9:57am

I s2g these players are so fucking annoying, they really are about to let Hufus stay another week. I don’t know how to make them see that if Hufus makes the end.. he wins. I have been trying to get him out since WEEK 2 and NOBODY WILL it’s so fucking frustrating cuz he has the best chance of winning its like are y’all blind WAKE UP, he has friends all over this jury.

open group

MK Station - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!