This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Quack A. Confessionals - S1

Topic » Quack A. Confessionals - S1

1380 days 18 hours ago
mbarnish1
1380 days 18 hours ago
mbarnish1
Monday 7/20 8:54pm

ok i cant even be a fucking villain right... trying to convince ben he my f2 and we need to go after Meg but everyone FUCKING loves her, so dumb
1380 days 18 hours ago
mbarnish1
Monday 7/20 9:02pm

seriously shes the worst and that is my mission to spread that message this season
1380 days 18 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/21 8:58pm

welp my target wont be getting nommed :/ will is trying to create an alliance with Meg and I, why is she so damn likable ?  her user name is a RODENT
1380 days 18 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/21 9:29pm

Noelle is hustling. Making a million chats. Shes gotta be constantly messageing everyone. That's too much work. She might be my target with Megan when the time comes
1380 days 18 hours ago
mbarnish1
Thursday 7/23 4:07am

I missed everything tonight due to work stuff and lack of sleep. It's still early so I dont feel too bad I honestly would have thrown if chosen for veto anyway 馃榿 I could care less who goes. I'm confident in my relationships with the cast at this point that I wont be a renom any time soon.
1380 days 18 hours ago
mbarnish1
Friday 7/24 5:23pm

I'm not studying. I dont need to win so I won't. Even if they think I lied about the vote they ain't gunning for me yet. I'll blame Megan for everything.
1380 days 17 hours ago
mbarnish1
Friday 7/24 11:19pm

Ok. Logan has buttered me up enough to feel like she has my back. Even though she has a million chats going. She might be my other option for f2 if the Hawkeye alliance don't pan out. Hawkeye alliance is me and Zach if that's wasn't known yet. I'm sure he's talking about it all the time though right ? 馃榿
1379 days 17 hours ago
mbarnish1
Saturday 7/25 4:01pm

Nobody is talking to me today. OH MY GOD IM GOING HOME!
1377 days 17 hours ago
mbarnish1
Sunday 7/26 7:26pm

Tonight's strategy is not to win. Gonna try but im gonna justell somebody where it is so they get hoh.
1377 days 17 hours ago
mbarnish1
Monday 7/27 10:21pm

Witchcraft! Me getting added to more alliances. More to come. Work work work.
1376 days 22 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/28 3:27am

This afternoon hoh comp is horseshit. Yall trying to get me out? I'm onto you !
1376 days 22 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/28 8:29am

I'm gonna try and see how long I can get Megan to be on the wrong side of the vote.
1371 days 20 hours ago
mbarnish1
Wednesday 7/29 9:13pm

I didnt want to win the comp, I was shooting for a stronger showing tho. The random posts helped my old ass keep up with the kids. Logan winning was basically me winning though. I dont control her noms or vote or anything but she wasn't gonna be nomming me and I was certain of that. She'll cut me later though I'm sure if she gets the chance. I beat megan thats a win. Just gotta convince Logan that meg is the best backdoor option. Returnees though...holy shit. I was def sweating Noelle coming back. Or even sandy. Shane was the least treating to my game. He may know I voted him out but he wouldn't have been coming after me. Lastly. I'm awesome. I should always be a nom. I'll just keep coasting to f5. I would like the noms to stay the same though. Ben is likely the backdoor target. And that doesn't help my game.
1371 days 20 hours ago
mbarnish1
Thursday 7/30 10:36pm

Ok. So the noms were a surprise. Logan pussied out and didn't put ben up. But instead put zach up which hurts my game more. But the play is to vote ashley out so im good. This created fallout with wilson for some odd reason. But wilson is reaching out to me more which is good right ? So I'm doubling down on my lie that I didnt vote out noelle (which nobody believes anyway) lol. Just to add extra uncertainty with wilson and his alliance. They've been telling him all game im after him which is a lie. He isn't even on my radar. So if ashley goes I'd say this was a successful hoh. Oh and megan is the worst. Trying to blow up my game with summer and logan. Dick.

open group

MK Station - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!