This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Noelle T. Confessionals - S1

Topic » Noelle T. Confessionals - S1

1381 days 5 hours ago
mbarnish1
1381 days 5 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/21 8:56pm

confessional: NOOOO. Literally the only person I 100% did not want to win. I know I'm going up tomorrow because he's targeted me in multiple games before. I do not want to go prejury!! I have so much fight in me! Here's where I'm at: The Sultry Seven, a great group! I like everyone in it, I think everyone is trustworthy. Within the 7 I have a 3 person alliance with Summer & Logan, a 3 person alliance with Shane and Zach, and a 5 person alliance with Megan, Summer, Shane, & Quack. I'm also just about to form another 5 with Wilson, Megan, Summer, & Logan. I'm hoping Will can put someone up outside of the 7 I've been working with so far. The way I look at it, there are two tiers of threats to myself and my allies. Tier 1: Will, Sandy, Ashley, and Ben. Tier 2: Hufus, Nick, Julie, & Timb. I literally have so many thoughts going through my mind and I think if I'm nominated with one of my allies, I might have to fight very hard to stay. But that's what I do, fight! I'm a troop rallier! I pitched the idea of all but one of the alliances I'm in (Summer of Kitty Heaven). Tomorrow is gonna be very interesting to say the least. I hope whatever twists are coming help us out! I'm definitely gonna fight my hardest for veto!
1381 days 5 hours ago
mbarnish1
Wednesday 7/22 3:42pm

confessional: I'm nommed, shocker! I'm just glad that Sandy is on the block with me because myself and my allies want Sandy out sooner rather than later anyways. I'm very anxious to see who the veto players will be! As long as Sandy is on the block I think I have 7 votes to stay: Summer, Logan, Shane, Zach, Megan, Quack, and Wilson. I'm pleasantly surprised that Will seems so out of touch with what's going on in the house so far. A little annoyed that he ignored me and then said it was because we didn't connect, but I suppose that's how the cookie crumbles! Here's hoping Sandy does not get vetoed!!
1381 days 5 hours ago
mbarnish1
Wednesday 7/22 11:51pm

confessional: Will continues to ignore me soooo LOL i have no idea what is going on tomorrow. I messaged him anyway though and I threw out Nick and Ashley as possible renoms, citing the frienships between Ben, Sandy, Nick, and Ashley. I'm nervous that I sentenced Zach to being renom because I chose him for HG choice. I am so confused about what Ben thought he was accomplishing with that POV stunt. He not only proved without a doubt to the house that he's literally INSANE, he proved to the house that he isn't someone who follows through on what they say. If I'm going out I'm going out swinging! If it's me against any of my male allies I'll have all the girls' votes to stay for sure, the guys' votes would depend on the nominee. Ben said that he'll save me in the eviction - in front of everyone? - but clearly his word is trash. I briefly connected with Ashley and Nick but I doubt enough to secure their votes. Me & Timb have at least one mutual friend so I did tell him I wanna look out for each other - we'll see if that holds. NO IDEA what hufus is up to. I think he definitely wants to fly UTR. Anyways, I'm nervous, and I don't want to see myself or an ally go home week 1 :(
1381 days 5 hours ago
mbarnish1
Thursday 7/23 1:54am

confessional: I don't really know what's going on now because Will just messaged me that he never saw my messages and if he had he wouldn't have nominated me. He didn't respond to my renom suggestions though, so still just as in the dark. but interesting turn of events! Hoping he puts up Nick or Ashley.
1381 days 5 hours ago
mbarnish1
Thursday 7/23 4:00pm

Confessional: I’m hoping to stay 7-6!! Glad Nick is renom :D
1381 days 5 hours ago
mbarnish1
Thursday 7/23 6:01pm

confessional: 6 confirmed saves so far! At least if everyone is being truthful! Lol. I know Megan is at least kind of friends with Ben so I don't know where she's at with Nick, but I am mentally preparing myself for the possibility to get evicted in a 7-6 vote. But if I end up with less than 6 votes to stay consider me blindsided. But I am feeling pretty good :) I like the 7 I've aligned myself with a lot! Now on to a newer, interesting development - Timb said he thought I would pick him for veto? I ... couldn't tell you why lol. We briefly spoke and we have a mutual friend so I brought that up to establish a connection and said we should look out for each other in the game. My story for picking Zach has been saying since he got 2nd in the HoH comp I assumed he was the best chance to beat Will and I could at least campaign for the veto to be used if it wasn't won by Will/Sandy. I pitched that story to Wilson and Timb because they asked, but it seems to have worked. I'm being friendly with Ben but he's a mess and needs to go. I'm also confident that Ben, Sandy, and Ashley are saving Nick in the vote. I have no idea what to think about Hufus' vote. Julie will also probably save Nick just because I know she's friends with someone in that group. There are still so many people in the game it's a little hard to mentally keep track of everyone! Also, Will told me he was sorry and said that he is campaigning for me to stay. I actually believe him because one of my allies told me that Will asked them to vote out Nick! So it's been an interesting turn of events. Will seems to be unaware of the S7 so I'd like to keep it that way but by no means is he less of a threat in my mind, his threat status just has to take a back burner. I am hoping the next HoH comp will be less about speed! (and of course that I'm still in to play it). I am nervous to hear about the next announcement! My guess is some sort of comeback competition. Can't wait to see :) twists are nerve enducing but exciting!
1381 days 4 hours ago
mbarnish1
Friday 7/24 3:59pm

Possibly final confessional: I am truly shook. I initially thought I could go home 7-6 but I wasn't imagining 8-5 AGAINST me, because as the voting hours went on I thought I had 8-5 in my favor. When y'all listed the vote numbers and I saw it was 8-5 I was comforted for a split second but y'all played me lol!! I literally could not process the eviction for a second. I guess it was my bad for throwing my trust into Megan and Quack (through Megan) but we worked together in a couple frooks successfully so I just thought she would have my back. I am a little sad too because I'm a really loyal player and I wanted the S7 to make it to 7. The fact that I was lied to makes me wonder if it was personal. Maybe they don't like me or don't trust me? :( Regardless, I'm rooting for Summer, Logan, Shane, Zach, Wilson, and even Will. Hoping those 6 can win the next few HoHs and even the house out, and maybe I'd get a chance back into the game! The only one of the others I'd even entertain rooting for is Timb because I think he's a good mix of likeable, sociable, and is actually honest. I appreciated him telling me he might not save me instead of lying to me. I'm ready to come back for a second season and use that to solidify my place on a future ALL STARS season. You guys are great hosts and even though my time in the game was very brief I really enjoyed it :) thank you guys!!

open group

MK Station - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!