This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Megan R. Confessionals - S1

Topic » Megan R. Confessionals - S1

1380 days 22 hours ago
mbarnish1
1380 days 22 hours ago
mbarnish1
Friday 7/24 10:08am

Aight for real though: only person I trust is Dennis, which is weird since he keeps telling me he’s coming for me. Either way he’s nice to look at, so I’ll allow it. I wanted to keep noelle this week but Dennis wanted to evict her and I want to keep our votes together. The girl IS playing super hard and I think she may have tried to stick her hand in every pot a little too early. Hopefully my vote to evict noelle will solidify my loyalty to kiara’s keyboard warriors. The sultry 7 will be upset, but I think there will still be bigger fish to fry then me after this week and I still may be able to maneuver with them if necessary. K going to cuddle with Dennis BYE
1380 days 22 hours ago
mbarnish1
Friday 7/24 9:10pm

I’m pissed dennis slept all day and left me to clean up the mess from the last vote. I haven’t talked to Shane, but I’m pretty sure he knows I evicted noelle. Mama might be in trouble. Just kidding I’m too irrelevant to target. Dennis says I’m safe. We will see
1377 days 22 hours ago
mbarnish1
Sunday 7/26 4:18pm

I decided dennis is ugly now. He’s got fucking smelly hobbit feet and a lazy eye. Flopping all over this house like an oversized fish on meth. I’m over it.
1377 days 22 hours ago
mbarnish1
Sunday 7/26 9:37pm

Thankfully reached out to summer before she won Hoh. We talked and I decided to tell her that Dennis was the one who flipped and voted out noelle.

A.) because Dennis has been talking shit to me so FUCK HIM, and

B.) so that I can gain as much trust with summer as possible.

I also talked to both Ben and summer prior to the nomination ceremony about reconciling. The two of them are power players and them forming a secret alliance could rock this house. They talked and both said it went well so
1377 days 2 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/28 11:05am

I don’t know if this is just a quiet cast or if I have no clue what’s going on. Summer’s HOH went about how I expected it to. Although her not renomming Ben May raise some red flags with the other houseguests. I don’t care too much who leaves in this vote. Dennis seems to have convinced people that he wasn’t the one who flipped on sandeh and Brad has taken the fall for it. I’m nervous for this double eviction, even with the newly formed f5 chat. I’ve been laying low so I shouldn’t be anyone’s main target, but This is bb and crazy shit happens all the time.
1377 days 2 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/28 5:48pm

Well that was fucking crazy. Y’all aren’t going to give a bitch a break huh. Pissed I didn’t get picked for veto. Not like I could have beaten ash anyways, but I DO love me some basic math. My dodging and weaving between these alliances spared me this double eviction and If summer stays I’ll be happy with how the whole thing went down.
1377 days 2 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/28 8:32pm

I really don’t like you guys. I need fucking anxiety meds. From all this craziness y’all doing. I’m old, just let me fucking nap. Literally all I want is to make jury. And JUST when that goal is within my grasp, y’all like “bAtTlE bAcK"
1377 days 2 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/28 8:37pm

I can barely keep Dennis under control. He’s a fucking maniac. I think Ben already betrayed our f5 alliance by evicting summer. THIS SHIT IS A MESS.

OH and every person except sandy in the battle back, I evicted.

So just FUCK ME right???

All I want to do is float in the pool with Wilson drinking wine. let a bitch breathe

open group

MK Station - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!