This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Logan W. Confessionals - S1

Topic » Logan W. Confessionals - S1

1373 days 1 hour ago
mbarnish1
1373 days 1 hour ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/21 8:51pm

We almost took lead of the house on day one! I’m in an all girl alliance with Summer and Noelle which I plan on working with throughout the game. Both got out before me and then after I got out we had to rely on our 7 person alliance that includes us 3 girls along with quack meg zach and shane. We were all pulling for Zach at the end but ultimately Will won Hoh. I hope I can escape the block as well as protect my alliance. I may have to make friends with Will
1373 days 1 hour ago
mbarnish1
Friday 7/24 7:11pm

I can’t believe my girl went home we thought we had the numbers but we didn’t . I’m only working with half the house some more than others. Hope we can get a win tonight to change the power of the house !
1370 days ago
mbarnish1
Sunday 7/26 10:24pm

Tonight my (pretty much) final 2 won the comp, I didn’t stand a chance , was very behind! I know I’m safe this week Summer plans to backdoor Ben bur I had other plans IncAse there was a come back
1369 days 5 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/28 8:30pm

Honestly if Sandy comes back I can pack my bags , I need Noelle or Shane to come back to stand a chance. I need this next HOH to be an endurance competition lol. GOODNIGHT AMERICA
1356 days ago
mbarnish1
Sunday 8/9 9:53pm

So if my plan works tonight will be my last night in the house 🤣 I don’t want to spoil the end for you guys though. I think my idea will make the ending a lot more fun 😍. Some people want inactives in finals not me. Also excited to see Shane’s surprised face AND PUT MY PINK HAIR ON MY BEAUTIFUL 6th PLACE.

open group

MK Station - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!