This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hufus D. Confessionals - S1

Topic » Hufus D. Confessionals - S1

1380 days 17 hours ago
mbarnish1
1380 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
Thursday 7/23 7:12pm

hey yall! It's me, your little venice bitch. Honestly I'm so excited to be part of the inaugural season of MK's Big Brother. I couldn't be more honored to be part of this cast and honestly so far it's going great (i think?). Not gonna lie tho, when I saw the cast, I almost had a heart attack. Like who are those people? Where have they been hiding? Literally I've been on TG for 2 years now and I don't think I've met/talked to 3/4 of this cast, which is like exciting but challenging at the same time. Maybe I'm here for a good sunny vacation and to make friends after all. Let's put at that way tho, so I don't get or give u guys high hopes just to flop down the line. LMAO But make no mistake, i WILL be playing the game as hard as I can. Period.

Anyway, right after we started, I talked to the single person I was closest to, which was Benopolis, and he told me to sheep him and I gladly said yes. Why would I say no anyway it makes no sense, especially cause he seems to know these people more than me LMAO anyway, the thing is tho i don't know how exactly we stand ever since the Roblox UBB drama in which he got nommed by noah_kondon and then got evicted and blammed me for that. LOL So who knows, wont worry about that honestly. So he started an alliance with people he knew (?), like me, NotNicky, Ash, DuckQuack or whatever is that name (he's a king tho dont get me wrong we've been talking. dad), Brad (another dad. not as dad as Darbe but still a dad), Meg and Sandy, which I'm totally down for. I legit have no connections to those people but im slowly working my way in and talking to them on pms honestly, cause I do expect this to work. Like I'm loyal, so I have to guarantee they will be as well. And so far so good.

About this week, I was kinda wigless of how it went honestly. I got 3rd in the HoH comp, which was a TRAGEDY, but at least I did a good job at staying out of the block. I feel like now me and Will have something going and honestly im cool with that, cause he seems like a nice guy and a great competitor. I do need connections outside of the alliance, and having him on my good side is something I will cherish in this game 100%. Also, I saw Ash commenting on one of his blogs as well, so they might be close/know each other? Just a guess. So I need to be cool with him as well. But anyway, the gag is Nicky is up for elimination and this will be the first test of our alliance. Will we stick together at least for this vote? Only time will tell. I think if we do, we have the votes, so im just RELIEVED i'm not the one being in danger honestly... Tbh I kinda considered voting for Nicky just cause I don't know how he feels about me since we played Teaquester together and lets just say it wasnt a nice experience by the end of the game, mostly bc he was with his bffs there LMAO but i don't wanna make waves so soon and also the other option is Noelle whos like talking to everyone and could definitely be a social threat/pawn if she survives, so... That's mom, but i have to think carefully.

anyway, im going for the HoH next cause throwing comps? I don't know her. Even tho you get ur hands dirty by winning a HoH, you also get people talking/sucking up to you, which could be a way to form closer bonds honestly. And my goal is simple... I'll climb my way up till the top. Go, baby, go.
1380 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
Friday 7/24 8:59pm

honestly im kinda scared tho cause i was like welp if i win shane will go up like whos dat? idk him and then he wins HoH like im sick
1379 days 15 hours ago
mbarnish1
Saturday 7/25 8:30pm

will said hes gonna use the pov on me. is he lying? we dont know, we shall see.
1379 days 15 hours ago
mbarnish1
Saturday 7/25 8:55pm

Hufus: combs hair
Hufus: shaves
Hufus: uses cologne
Hufus: gets ready to be vetoed
inb4 i dont get vetoed and ill be looking lie a clown
1377 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
Sunday 7/26 8:25pm

ME AND BEN ON CALL, RIGHT WHEN WE FOUND IT IT WAS TIME. im sick IM SICK IM SICK, ALWAYS THE BRIDESMAID.
1377 days 16 hours ago
mbarnish1
Monday 7/27 9:59pm

im SHAKING. if a no lifer beat me when they dont even need pov like thats just too muh. I NEED A DRINK. OMG SHAKING. not quack saying he forgot to play and getting into top 3. this gives me BAD feelings. SHAKINGGGGG IM FEELING MYSELF THIS IS THE TURNING TABLES MOMENT. takes dust off IM A COMP BEAST NOW.
1376 days 21 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/28 4:07pm

what goes around comes around. " At the end, I decided to listen to my heart on this matter. I wish you both good luck!" and a Roxette gif Its only fitting.
1376 days 21 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/28 4:51pm

i LOVE MATH. i can do quick calculations in my head but imma throw cause why would i pose as a comp threat if i literally have tons of options to renominate at this point. dead.
1371 days 19 hours ago
mbarnish1
Tuesday 7/28 5:22pm

me when my HG choice wins. we rly did that and i told her to keep the same cause the other one who survives cant make the next HoH comp. THE POWER SHIFT THIS EPISODE HAD.
1371 days 19 hours ago
mbarnish1
Wednesday 7/29 10:39pm

the fact i yet again sit on the block. these people are obsessed w me i swear. ik if im a final nom im getting EVICTED so lets hope n pray for pov tomorrow.
1371 days 18 hours ago
mbarnish1
Thursday 7/30 9:24pm

not me picking the HG choice who wins the pov again. SUMMER PLS COME THROUGH AND SAVE ME. IF U DONT BITCH I WILL START A JURY ALLIANCE, U PROMISED ME. AND SHE CAME THROUGH, MOM QUEEN DIVA.
1371 days 18 hours ago
mbarnish1
Saturday 8/1 8:33pm

i love that is me against the world now that nick is prob being evicted but at least it'll expose where people stand when shane has to pick the bottom of his alliance. not the bottom. whos on the bottom.

open group

MK Station - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!