This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS

Topic » APPLICATIONS

1993 days 19 hours ago
AintItFun
Name -
Gender -
Sexuality -
Motivations to become a hero? -
Backstory -
Quirk - (Make sure to fill the actual quirk out in the quirk app section first, you're just putting the quirk name here)

(No ages because everyone is a first-year, so 15 is how old everyone is)
1993 days 18 hours ago
AintItFun
One more thing - Discord # would be nice since I plan on opening a discord for the RP
1992 days 13 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Name - Fumiko Himiko
Gender - Female
Sexuality - Bi-Sexual
Motivations to become a hero? - Fumiko loves to help in any way and be the best at anything she does, she wants to be #1 hero and prove everyone who doubted her.
Backstory - as a child, Fumiko was super insecure and always wanted to be the best, she bullied people as a child, but now at 15 she works hard in academic courses and spends her free time by helping in fire departments. She was raised in an orphanage but got her own apartment at 14, subconsciously, she's 18 and has the iq of 170. Fumiko will do anything to be at the top
Quirk - (Make sure to fill the actual quirk out in the quirk app section first, you're just putting the quirk name here) water cycle
1992 days 13 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
I'll mail you my discord when the role play begins
1991 days 20 hours ago
AintItFun
Lmfao I’m dumb I should also mention that there will be face claims my bad
1991 days 13 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
What are face claims?
1991 days 12 hours ago
AintItFun
uhhh basically a pic that will be used to represent what your character looks like

since this is a rp based off of an anime I'll take anime face claims
1977 days 19 hours ago
dan12233445566
Name - Mizuki Midoriya
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Straight
Motivations to become a hero? - Mizuki wants to be a hero like his dad ever since he started preparing him to handle one for all.
Backstory - Mizuki is the child of Izuku. Mizuki was born quirkless like his dad but Izuku took pity on his son and gave him a hair and training to prepare him to be the next wielder of one for all.
Quirk - One for all

open group

My Hero Academia - The Power Of Many

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!