This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome Back❤️

Topic » Welcome Back❤️

106 days 4 hours ago
13bam
Dear Past Alumni of Brittany Quinn Drag Race,

I know many of y'all have been wondering where I've been for over the past year, and to be honest, I've been busy. Booked and blessed some might say. I started College in August of 2022 and became extremely busy to the point I was hardly even logging onto Tengaged. Furthermore, I was hosting Lockdown Big Brother during the period as well, and being the solo Host, it took up a lot of my time. This is why episodes were coming out so slowly and I just stopped posting.

At the end of 2022, I was burnt out on Hosting anything and decided to take a break to focus on College. I don't regret leaving, but I do wish I had said something instead of disappearing. During the break, I met my current boyfriend, and have succeeded in my own expectations in college. I became Treasurer of a Club, and Vice President in another as well as currently being considered a “senate leader” within Student Government at the college I'm attending. A lot has happened in 2023, and I hope y'all can forgive me for my absence within the community I created.

I did end up becoming a host in my own Survivor Series, Lockdown Survivor which started back in April of 2023. Currently, we are on Season 5 of that series, and I hope for many more seasons to come.

============== Brittney Quinn Drag Race ==============

I do wish to continue Brittany Quinn Drag Race, as I enjoyed hosting the series and watching the fun drama y'all would create and the storyline and arches etc. As some may have noticed I have cleared out this Group of everything from the past Seasons. Whenever I get back to hosting this, I want to start Clean and New. Make each Season fun and enjoyable for the Queens who participate. Whenever that is, I will notify everyone!

I want to personally thank all of the Queens who have participated throughout the Years and Seasons that I created. I can't wait to make new, fresh memories with you.

If you want to leave any ideas or advice you wish to give, please do.
76 days 17 hours ago
patricenka9
i miss this!
71 days 3 hours ago
Jakeee1123
i would def apply!!

open group

Brittany Quinn Drag Race Renewal

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!