This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #10

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #10

1864 days 16 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Find out here on who Chandler nominates!
1864 days ago
Chandlerp1996
Hello! This is the nomination ceremony! Before I make my nominations I would like to state my reasoning. Basically Im 100% positive the 4 people who originally evicted me are still in the game. I know who they are. So in the case that veto is used, making a replacement nom will be easy af.

With that being said, my first nominee is Ross... obviously you backdoored me, and were the HOH who took me out originally. So just returning the favor, but tbh youre not really my target.

My second nominee is Robby. Robby, you are a conniving snake and a fake ass player and people don’t seem to realize that. Also, you’re probably the best physical competitor here and haven’t been on the block post veto yet :) so that will change this week! In case it was not obvious you are my target.

To the other two people who evicted me, you better hope ceto is not used, because I will have NO problem putting one of you up in the case that it does :)

Goodluck houseguests Im glad im able to come back and cause one more round of dramaa.

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!