This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale Interview: Tim (lionsden121)

Topic » Finale Interview: Tim..

1903 days 20 hours ago
AshlynArehart
1. You are our winner this season! How do you feel?

I feel great, I think I made all the decisions correctly. If I had to do a do-over, I would make the same exact decisions.

2. Chandler was the sole person to not vote you to win. Does it surprise you at all?

To be honest, I thought more people would vote sarah aka Jake because me and Jake did not talk at all this season. I'm glad people voted on true gameplay, and not bitter feelings.

3. Based on Julian’s question, it seems you may have been viewed as difficult to talk to. At times, it got tense between me and you as well. What do you make of that?

Well between me and you, it's just as a host I know what works and what doesnt. I tried to give input as advice for future challenges, and you may have taken that for complaining, it's just who I am. For the contestants in-game, I thought I got along with most everyone. I get the Julian part, because I think near the end our relationship was strained due to other events, and I just could not be fake to him, and it probably was bad socially.

4. You have officially beaten Wolven for most wins in the ABB history. Were you surprised with the six wins this season?

To be honest, I probably could have won more. 2 were thrown to me, so I'm not any competition beast. But yea I was surprised to win so many at the end, but I did throw some comps that i could have won in the beginning.

5. What was the hardest moment for you this season?

There were not many, I'd say choosing who to evict between Tyler and Sarah, and evicting Julian. I have a track record of picking the wrong people to sit at the end. I think I made the right decision, but it was hard to decide. Personally, me and Julian are friends and it hurt to evict me. Again it was hard to do, but it was the right decision.

6. Fans vs Favorites is next season, but of course it’s reserved for non-winners to return. Is there anyone from this season that you feel deserves a second chance?

Dann comes to mind for prejury...for the jury .....hmmm idk pretty much everyone played a good game from chandler to Sarah, so all of them deserve a second chance. I'd say Dann for 2nd chance though.

7. What would be your advice to future applicants?

My advice is just play your game. My strategy of throwing comps, and going under the radar for the first few weeks might work for some, not for others. It's a little cliche, but thats all i got. Mostly have fun, and play for you, not for others.

8. Any final thoughts?

I'm sorry for 'complaining', but I was just tryng to make your game the best it could be. There were several mistakes I thought with the challenges, I probably went about it the wrong way. For the game, thank you all to the jury that voted me. I wish there were more questions, but maybe they got what they needed from my speech? Thanks everyone for a great game, and good luck in all stars. Peace.

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!