This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH Competition #2

Topic » HOH Competition #2

1941 days 3 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Here are the rules to get you prepared for when it actually starts.

Naomi as outgoing HOH, you are not eligible to compete. For the rest of you this competition is called WHO SAY WHAT NOW? Here is how it works...

I will reveal a series of confessionals that were done in Season 3. Your task is to figure out who among the multiple choices is the correct answer.

Even though you are in teams, you will play this week as individuals. So the best score will win HOH and safety for themselves and their team.

Challenge starts at 9 pm EST time.

If you have questions then message me or comment here!
1941 days 2 hours ago
AshlynArehart
1. ALSO THIS TWIST! A third nominee being put up by the public??? E x c u s e M e ? I’m actually irrevelant so I think I will slide by without the tengaged public doing a good ol “Fuck you” to me, at least for now. Either way, best of luck to me, and bring it on.
A. Chance B. Wolven

2. omg ok so i’m here in the big brother house!! i’m looking around at my competition and honestly i look the best. i’m feeling real confident right now.
A. Blossom B. Noodle

3.  I wasn't necessarily sure what to expect coming into this season, so can't particularly say there was a set strategy in mind from the start, especially considering I had no indication of how active this cast might be or what people I would bond with deeply on a personal level.
A. Jackson B. Logan

4. Win and hated. Who needs love when you're rich?
A. Nathan B. Billy

5. Well, this is hard to ask really. I love everyone but I love to win, but i would never let anyone over ride me. I don't like to be in the spot light that much, unless I want it. Tbh I would loved and lose, although i would like to Ts if there's any.
A. Drew B. Brice

6. I wanted Jackson out but I'm fine with that. As long as it wasn't me.
A. Drew B. Matt

7. Just be a bitch and try to win competitions. Maybe I'll get lucky and win bc no one will see it coming.
A. Nathan B. Chance

8. Heck no I’m on the block and terrified. People in this game never talk to me because I’m a little level yellow. Therefore I must rely on myself and hope for the best
A. Noodle B. Matt

9. me honestly, I haven't been that good in comps because I had no idea the comps would be so veteran-weighted. Like the longer youre on the site, the more of an advantage you would have. Example: This veto, the polls, the karma HOH
A. Drew B. Billy

10. What I am getting at is I am not going to let my whole game go into his hands, but if the situation comes i feel like i can count on him to help me.
A. Wolven B. Billy

As a reminder, once you send your submission you cannot send it again. Challenge ends tomorrow at 9 pm EST! Or if I have all 15 of you submit!

Meanwhile, the poll is up for The Temple of Zeus. Get some power while you can!

Confessional Questions #2 will be either tonight or tomorrow. Good luck!
1941 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
What if there's a tie
1941 days 1 hour ago
AshlynArehart
Then there will be a tiebreaker question!
1941 days 1 hour ago
AshlynArehart
3/15 SUBMISSIONS
1940 days 22 hours ago
AshlynArehart
5/15 SUBMISSIONS
1940 days 5 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Goodluck everyone!
1940 days 4 hours ago
AshlynArehart
14/15 SUBMISSIONS
1940 days 3 hours ago
AshlynArehart
13/14*

I didn't realize I miscounted haha xp
1940 days 2 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Hello houseguests! The time has come to reveal who has won this week's HOH competiton!
1940 days 2 hours ago
Paralox
Yaay
1940 days 2 hours ago
AshlynArehart
All but one of you has submitted. For that I will say thank you. This has proven to be the most active cast I have had yet. I can't wait to see how you guys fare this season!

Anyway....some of you excelled above the rest. The top four players for this week were the following below.

JULIAN
QUAX
THOMAS
and TYLER

Only one of you can win this week and earn safety for not just you, but for your team as well.
1940 days 1 hour ago
AshlynArehart
The winner of this week's HOH competition....is......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1940 days 1 hour ago
AshlynArehart
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
TYLER! WITH A TOTAL OF NINE RIGHT! YOU ARE THIS WEEK'S HOH!

Dann, Mike and Sarah you are also safe for this week! Well done!

As for the rest of you, one of you will be leaving this week. Tyler you have until tomorrow at 830 pm EST to submit your nominations. Please stay tuned for the rules of the veto drawing.

Also one of you is about to gain access into the Temple of Zeus! Stay tuned for a message!

FINAL SCORES:

Tyler: 9
Julian: 7
Quax: 7
Thomas: 7
Dann: 6
Jake: 6
K.C.: 6
Chandler: 5
Mike: 5
Colton: 4
Tim: 3
Drew: 2
Sarah: 0
Praskovya: Did not submit.
1940 days 1 hour ago
VanHow10
What???? Lol I guessed at literally every one
1940 days 1 hour ago
Paralox
Congrats

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!