This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Veto Ceremony #7 + Eviction #7

Topic » Veto Ceremony #7 + Eviction #7

1963 days 23 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Find out what Wolven will do with the veto and who the sole vote will be against!
1963 days 23 hours ago
Wolven6974
Well, I know what Im doing tithe this Veto, just lie the last 2 times.

Matt and Noodle, I do respect you both, though I probably came off as a bitter asshole at the ceremony towards you Matt. If I did I’m sorry.

But, this is something that I have to do, and I wish you two the best in the eviction.

I wish to discard this power of veto.
1963 days 23 hours ago
Bvance1212
thank you for safety
1963 days 23 hours ago
Bvance1212
I think im ready to make my choice for eviction if that's okay with everyone? Ill give both nominees time to put in this thread why they deserve to stay. Ill give you both 45 minutes
1963 days 23 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Well with that being said (though you guys beat me to it XP)....Billy you will be casting the sole vote to evict live.

Noodle and Matt this is your chance to plea your case to Billy as to why you should be in the final three this season.

Good luck to you guys!
1963 days 23 hours ago
mbarnish1
Billy: I really hope you choose to keep me like I did to you on my hoh. Tester is one of my best friends and I even nommed him over you which was very tough. You also competed in my group game which I hope you had fun in. I have worked so hard to get this far and it would suck if it had to end here <3 appreciate whatever you decide to do and I had a great time playing this game with you.

Wolven: I know we have had our rough times together during my final 5 hoh but I hope you know I appreciate you as a player. You seem super nice and I hope you will forgive me, it was super hard nominating you in final 5 because I loved everyone still there. I hope you understand and I really don't want you to think I am a bitch or anything because I played a fun and enjoyable game with you and I hope we can be friends after this <3

Noodle: We talked a decent amount but here we are on the block together. You are a super nice player and I'm glad you reached out to me because it was a fun game with you and I know we can be great friends after. Good luck in the eviction <3.

Note to Everyone: I have worked so hard here and I would hate for my journey to end here. You guys are all icons and I respect you all equally. You all are great competitors and if you save me I would love that but if you don't great game love you all <3.

Message me if you have any questions, hope this explains everything better
1963 days 23 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
I am the perfect choice to bring to the final 3 for many reasons. Not only am I not gonna get any jury votes if I make f2, but I’m also not gonna win the final HoH comp if u bring me. I suck at comps! I literally got a 5/15 on the last veto! So billy if you want an amazing shot at winning bring me, the player that can’t do anything except for cook some damn fine noodles
1963 days 23 hours ago
Bvance1212
Okay so im ready to make my decision
At the end of the day, I haven't won any comps yet, but I have an ace card that I can use to win this game easily. And im going to tell you this now since I can. I haven't been nominated this season. My social game was so good I avoided the block at all costs.
For me to keep this status, I need to win the final HOH.
For this to happen, I only really have one choice.
Noodle
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
I want you to come with Wolven and I to Final 3.
Im sorry matt I vote to evict you only bc I know I cant beat you with tengaged having a vote at the end of the game
1963 days 23 hours ago
AshlynArehart
It is official. Matt you have been evicted from the ABB house! Please say your goodbyes!

Wolven, Billy and Noodle! Congratulations on being the final three this season.

Tomorrow will begin your endgame to winning it all. Hope you guys have been enjoying yourself because these next few days will be the most challenging days here yet!

Until then I will see you for Part 1 of the Final HOH!
1963 days 23 hours ago
Wolven6974
and then there were 3...
1963 days 23 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
Omg thank u so much Billy!!!
1963 days 22 hours ago
Bvance1212
no problem noodle

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!