This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 Dinner Party

Topic » Episode 1 Dinner Party

1979 days 11 hours ago
Craftycam10
Hello Houseguests welcome to your first dinner in the house! Tonight you will receive a letter that will make you either be “scared” for your life or you will be “spared.” With that let us get to the bottom of it. The player that impressed the killer the most was.....
1979 days 11 hours ago
Craftycam10
James! Let me spread some goo on where you fell!
1979 days 11 hours ago
Craftycam10
Raven Raven Raven. The scared little girl stood no chance. First thing first I dropped of some Benzodiazepines in her cup making her a little but sleepy. After you all went to bed I went to the front door to receive my two animals my favorite animal the Cone Snail That was sure to leave a sting and a Eastern Coral snake with enough venom to kill her already but that would not be fun now would it. Waited for my animals to attack I even went to the kitchen to make my self some food but I also decided to hide my receipt in there but I won’t make that mistake again. Came back to the room and GAB watched the cone snail jab her in the leg. Next was the snake hoping that that could divert you from the real crime. That was a real sting of a kill wasn’t it?
1979 days 11 hours ago
Craftycam10
Now I am about to hand out a few letters written and signed by your killer! Praskovy it is your turn...
1979 days 11 hours ago
Craftycam10
Praskovy Opens
Spared
1979 days 11 hours ago
Craftycam10
Jack it is your turn
Spared
1979 days 11 hours ago
Craftycam10
Dylan?
Spared!
1979 days 11 hours ago
Craftycam10
Jake? How about you?
Scared!
1979 days 11 hours ago
Craftycam10
Payton
Scared!
1979 days 11 hours ago
Craftycam10
The rest of you how about we open them all at once shall we?.
It has seemed you are all

Spared!
1979 days 11 hours ago
Craftycam10
Payton & Jake...

You should be scared for you life...

I hope to see you in the morning...

The rest of you have a great night you will not be dead tomorrow!

Killer please send me what Scared card holder you want to feel the sting?
1979 days 11 hours ago
KawaiicatXD2
No I don’t want to die!
1978 days 20 hours ago
Tester
Woof

open group

Crafty’s Whodunnit

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!