This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 9 --> Fourth Tribal Council / Americans Tribe Wednesday 5:00 PM

Topic » Day 9 --> Fourth Tribal..

2046 days 18 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
On Naviti you are :

lHooper902976 (Hoop)
TheSexiestDude990 (Julian)
TR1364 (Tomas)
LiukBB (Luca)
Emmett4 (Emmett)
RealJacksonWalsh (Jack)

You have until tomorrow at 4:55 PM EST to vote (+1 if you do not send it) and send a confessional of a MINIMUM of 5 lines (+2 if you do not send it).
You can only vote once and if you don´t do anything your chances to go home early are increase.

- If you want to use an immunity idol, it is done in the Council live.

- Everything you send will be revealed at the end of the game, it is important to count everything possible in the confessionals, to give it content.

- In addition I am going to leave you a couple of questions that you must answer before 4:55 PM EST (+1 if you do not answer them).

The person with the most votes will become the fourth person voted off from Survivor 15: Ghost Island.

Questions of this Tribal Council :

1. Four consecutive Tribal Councils, did you expect when the season began to see you here expelling the 4th member of your tribe after only 9 days?
2. Do you think the lines in this tribe are drawn?
3. What is your opinion of the Spaniards after 9 days of play and 4 challenges?
4. Do you think you have a chance to go home today?
2046 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
No, I did not expect this.
Somewhat
That they are good but, we must have hope that we can beat them.
Yes I do have a chance to go home.
2046 days 18 hours ago
Emmett4
1. Four consecutive Tribal Councils, did you expect when the season began to see you here expelling the 4th member of your tribe after only 9 days?No i never thought this could happen
2. Do you think the lines in this tribe are drawn?no and if they are then they can also easily be redrawn
3. What is your opinion of the Spaniards after 9 days of play and 4 challenges?they are lucky
4. Do you think you have a chance to go home today?whenever im at tc i think i can go i just hope i dont
2046 days 18 hours ago
TR1364
1. Four consecutive Tribal Councils, did you expect when the season began to see you here expelling the 4th member of your tribe after only 9 days? Sure.
2. Do you think the lines in this tribe are drawn? Don't think so?
3. What is your opinion of the Spaniards after 9 days of play and 4 challenges? We are either getting Ulong'd , Pangong'd , or we are going to make an ulitmate comeback and win this game. 1/3 chance is an OOF.
4. Do you think you have a chance to go home today? Sure, everyone does. LOL
2046 days 18 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
1. Four consecutive Tribal Councils, did you expect when the season began to see you here expelling the 4th member of your tribe after only 9 days?
I never expected this shit.
Not really.
They're rocking the ship. Hard. We need to get it together.
After getting votes last time, yep.
2046 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
- Not really, it's kinda sad how far this tribe has fallen. There's still a lot of game left though.

- Eh, who knows. Votes have been kinda all over.

- They're doing a great job of kicking our asses. However as I said before there's a lot of game left.

- Everyone does.
2045 days 19 hours ago
LiukBB
Four consecutive Tribal Councils, did you expect when the season began to see you here expelling the 4th member of your tribe after only 9 days?Yes. Spanish people are lucky and hard to beat.
2. Do you think the lines in this tribe are drawn? I Didnt even know lines were drawn
3. What is your opinion of the Spaniards after 9 days of play and 4 challenges? Unless There Is a non live comp we wont beat then . Just Do the merge now.
4. Do you think you have a chance to go home ? ofc
2045 days 19 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
~ Time closed ~

On 5 minutes I read the votes, I see u here.
2045 days 19 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Hey guys :)
2045 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello
😯
2045 days 19 hours ago
adrius
Good luck!
2045 days 19 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
Welcome to the fourth Tribal Council of S15 : Ghost Island.

2045 days 19 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
It is time to vote :

2045 days 19 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and want to play NOW it´s the time to use it...
2045 days 19 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
2045 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976

open group

[S15 : Ghost Island SvA] < Cesar >

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!