This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~ Episode 13 ~ Reunion

Topic » Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~..

1915 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
1915 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
My Favorite Episode of the Season Goes To.
Episode 10 - Grow Some Balls  (aka the Tim Blindside)!                                                    Given that most of the post merge had been dominated by the Tim/Josh pair and the entire opposition alliance was seemingly going to be destroyed by this episode, it was incredibly satisfying to watch the buildup into the tribal council. Brady winning Individual Immunity set the tone for all the events that followed, and boy was it fun to watch. Brady managed to gather Zach and Livingston together in order to vote out Josh, but flipped both his and Zach’s votes to Tim right before tribal council, getting rid of Tim with an idol in his pocket. Not only that, but Swaggy B self voted, further muddying the waters and contributing to Tim’s downfall as his vote could have very easily decided the entire end result of the tribal. It was incredibly enjoyable to watch the game reach its climax here, with all of the gameplay previous to this colliding here and setting the stage for finale night.
1915 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
Most Memorable Moment Goes Too
The Double Quit. There really was no way that any other moment in this season could top the pure messiness that this moment had. Right after the Tayvie vote off, his close friend HeatherChandler revealed that she had some……. medical problems, and choose to quit the game. Now this was all fine and dandy, but Jasoi decided to up and quit right after news of Heather’s departure leaks out and leaves with the idol in his pocket. This all lead to the cast chat exploding, and me cackling so much that breathing became difficult. It truly was the most memorable thing in this season, with most of it being permanently etched into my memory. It would also set the stage for most of the early merge, while also getting rid of the two most likely to flop players.
1915 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
Alliance of the Season Goes To
Josh and Tim’s Duo! In a season made mostly of voting blocs and constantly shifting alignments, Josh and Tim were probably the closest we had to a consistent alliance, while also giving us a powerful one. Coming into the season, it was fairly obvious that these two would team up if placed on the same tribe, and come merge, this is exactly what happened. They were always going to be loyal to each other, and they both had a large amount of control over the game for a while, with a F2 including at least one of them and very likely both of them being a distinct possibility for most of the game. They were unfortunately undone by Tim leaving, but Josh still managed to carry their legacy to the F3, coming up just short.
1915 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
Pre Merger of the Season goes To
Logan Robb (chillum) !
Logan started off very strongly, sending the first confessional of the game and seemingly being very excited overall. He assumed control for the first tribal on Khorasan and placed himself into a great position in a majority alliance. However, his presence became a bit overbearing and lead to several of his allie’s flipping on him and voting out ally Tayvie. Logan continued to play hard even after Tayvie’s departure and was spared by several Ishfahan losses. He even attempted to diversify his strategy by aligning with enemy Swaggy B, but alas, he couldn’t get enough momento and was voted out right before merge. A overall very consistent and active player, who I enjoyed having. As a side note, Hoop came very close to winning this award, but he wasn’t at enough tribals for me to really see his game and evaluate him as a premerger, though he did send several confessionals, pre and post game.
1915 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
Hero of the Season goes To
Brady (CoachWade) !
This may come as a surprise to the many people who’ve witnessed Brady play extremely villainously in other group games, but for once he truly can be called the hero of a season. Brady actively fought against the majority alliance that this game had and succeeded in breaking it apart. A clear underdog, he managed to survive tribals were he should have been gone while also winning individual immunities that saved himself and allowed for him to make the moves he needed to make. His fight against the majority (and villain of the season) lead to him being a very rootable character, and he was loved by the jury, making the title of hero being easy to bestow onto him.
1915 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
Villain of the Season goes To
Tim (lionsden121) !
Let me explain; this season didn’t really have villainous personalities, but it did have antagonistic ones. Tim was probably the most antagonistic with him consistently trying to come up with anyway to make sure the minority stayed the minority, along with constant remarks about. He also had a certain level of snark and attitude that contributed to the antagonism, but he never really dove off the cliff that is pure villainy. Add a few fights and we have the closest thing to a Villain.  Honorable Mentions to Josh, Zach and Kolby for this award.
1915 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
Player of the Season Goes To
Josh (joshbb17) !
The easiest of any of the awards, Josh is by far the player of the season. He was always in a great position, being able to slip under the radar during premerge while staying within the majority and keeping votes in his favor until merge when he united with Tim and began to really dominate the game. Josh had control over vote after vote and was able to be a more favorable contender for the crown in the eyes of the jury than most of his opponents. Incredibly strategic while also being physical and social, if you had asked me who I thought would win the season, I would have said Josh throughout most of the merge. If he makes F2 against nearly anyone in the F6, (besides maybe Brady) I feel like he 100% wins. Even after his closest ally in Tim was voted out, he continued to fight and nearly made it to FTC. A force to be reckoned with while also sending great confessionals and having great character, a very deserving POTS overall.

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!