This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~ Episode 12 ~ The Snake and the Zombie

Topic » Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~..

1911 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
1911 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Josh

Livingston and Zach are clowns.

To save Brady last vote is asanine, i dont care if he'll offer his first born son to you. It guarentees that either me or brady will be in the final 3. Burger literally did not show up to challenges.

Both of them are dead to me, ill vote any of their asses off in a minute. I told Zach plain and simple, Ill go to the final2 with you, i have a lot of blood on my hands, Im probably disliked at this point, take me to the final 2, or i won't vote for you if you are there, and ill make sure others dont either. I said Tim won't vote for you either. (Realistically, id vote for him over Livingston, but I can't let him know that). Thats 2 votes, and possibly more if I convince others, and it takes 4 votes to lose.

He was pissed, that I was bullying my way to final 2. But as it was done in All Stars BB7 with Mike Boogie to Erika, Spencer to Jeremy in Second Chances, and JR in China to Amanda. Im going to do what I gotta do, if I don't win immunity, ill need divine intervention.
1911 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Josh Wins Individual Immunity!
1911 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Zach

Ugh I hate this! One freakin' second away from giving Josh a nice seat on the jury! It's not over yet, even though Brady is gone I plan to take down Josh no matter what. Josh and Brady may have a rivalry, but I legitimately think Josh hates me! And at this point I'm not too fond of him either, i will be happy to hand him a nice 3rd place when I win the final challenge. I just need to make sure he doesn't win this game!
1911 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Josh

Right after I won immunity, Zach the snake, and Brady the zombie came up to me. Interesting how power works.

I needed to see Zach squirm, and I didn’t want him to potentially think he was safe and later try something. So I told him I’m either voting him or brady. And he was pissed and confused and I said we could’ve gotten brady out last time, now my mind isn’t made up.

Brady made some arguments such as if it’s me him and Livingston I the final 3 Livingston would take me. And if I’m with Livingston and Zach, id need to win. Which is true, but Brady is at deaths door.

Livingston is the biggest goat I’ve ever seen. He has no gameplay, and he doesn’t even attempt to strategize. He’s been gifted a final 2 spot probably since the final 8

I 99% will be voting brady tonight, he needs a miracle for him to stay tonight
1911 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Eleventh Tribal Council ~ Zayandeh

- Josh S - Brady
- Livingston - Brady
- Brady - Zach
- Zach - Brady

4th: Brady/CoachWade ~ 3-1
1911 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Post Confessional - Hoop

Well the curse is almost complete, just Zach left and it is all over. I'm extremely satisfied the people that lied to me the most are no longer in contention since I didn't need a brainjak egotistic person in the finale.I'm a little surprised with this group of three since I didn't expect any of these three to survive and make it to the end.Now I know that Tim will vote for Josh if he makes it but, I believe that Zach will get almost every vote from all the people on my old tribe, it's just a matter of which snake eats the other first .
1910 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Zach

And the showdown begins, Josh tried to ploy so random, oh, we're still committed to a final 2 crap. Not happening! He tried to convince me to throw it, how dumb does he think I am. I'm gonna try and play this off in case I lose, but I am winning this challenge!
1910 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Zach wins Final Individual Immunity!
1910 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Twelfth Tribal Council ~ Zayandeh

- Josh S - (Could only vote for Livingston)
- Livingston - (Could only vote for Josh)
- Zach - Josh

3rd: Josh/joshbb17 ~ 1
1910 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
The Final Two:

- Zach/ziggyzaggy16

- Livingston/noobsmoke13
1910 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Post Confessional - Hoop

Well there went the easy way of the curse winning. Now I got to hope that Livingston actually puts up a fight but, he really isn't.  Meanwhile Zach is trying to take credit for moves he didn't make so I hope his lying might persuade the jurors to vote Livingston. I honestly think now that I wasn't giving Josh credit, he might have actually won based on this feed back by the jury. At least no one who talked to me is in the finale, then I would be really angry.
1910 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Final Tribal Council

Zach wins by a vote of 7-0!

Kolby - Zach
Keizo - Zach
Will - Zach
Tim - Zach
Swaggy B - Zach
Brady - Zach
Josh - Zach

2nd: Livingston/noobsmoke13 - 0 Votes to Win
1st: Zach/ziggyzaggy16 - 7 Votes to Win

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!