This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~ Episode 11 ~ The Final Stretch

Topic » Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~..

1912 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
1912 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Josh

The gig was up, and Tim went home. Not only that, but the idol went home with Tim. Unfortunate. Now I can only hope that both Livingston and Burgers plan on getting rid of Tim was just to free me up and have them work with me.

Burger self voted, but I know that he probably knew about the plan to get Tim out. Im nervous, and the only thing to guarantee I get to the final 4 is to win immunity. If Brady wins this next immunity, I could be in deep trouble.

The battle is lost, but the wars just begun. Im down but not out, they had their victory, tomorrow's mine.
1912 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
Josh wins Individual Immunity!
1912 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Josh

Winning todays immunity felt very good, i really needed it.

Brady's time in this game is done, barring a miracle. If Livingston, Zach, and brady get together and vote off swaggy b, it is going to be very bad, worse for swaggy b of course.

Everyone in this game I have no loyalty to. Livingston turned on me, Burger turned on me by self voting, Zach has lied to me constantly, and Brady is a dead man walking.

Ive been lieing to everyone here, but for good reasons. The ends justify the means. I proposed a final 2 to Zach, that I may actually consider doing, the first step of this alliance is voting brady out!

Livingston is annoying me greatly, he now does not even respond to my mails or skype chats. He is extremely inactive, and thats not who I initially aligned with.
1912 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Swaggy B

So my plan to take out Tim didn’t really work exactly how I played. I wasn’t online to vote so I can’t really take credit for the move. But oh well. At least he’s out. Now it’s time for the Swaggy B to join forces with josh and Livingston to vote off Brady. He’s a physical threat and would win if he made final 3. So I think now is the time for the Swaggy B to make a move. I fell off just like Fetty Wap with my gameplay. I need to have a huge comeback and bring back the old Swaggy B.
1912 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
Vote/Confessional - Zach

I'm gonna vote for swaggy! At this point in the game, the two biggest threats to win are Josh and Brady and that's why I need to keep them both here. Only one person can win immunity at the final four, so if Josh and Brady are both here and one of them wins immunity then we know exactly who to target. As opposed to a situation where Brady gets voted out and Josh wins immunity, I'm the next biggest threat. Plus, Josh and Brady both have agreed to go to the end with me, granted I want to take livingston, but in this scenario I know Livingston and I will be in the final 3 together. That way we just need to beat either Brady or Josh in that final immunity challenge, which trust me I'm not as bad at challenges as it seems, so hopefully I'll be able to make that final move and push myself into the final 2 where I believe I have a very real shot at beating livingston. It's the final stretch! Let's hope I can pull out this win
1912 days 4 hours ago
purplebb4
Tenth Tribal Council ~ Zayandeh

- Josh S - Brady
- Swaggy B - Brady
- Livingston - Swaggy B
- Brady - Swaggy B
- Zach - Swaggy B

5th: Swaggy B/Burgerman2929292 ~ 3-2

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!