This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~ Episode 10 ~ Grow Some Balls

Topic » Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~..

1912 days 12 hours ago
purplebb4
1912 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Brady wins Individual Immunity!
1912 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Josh

I think tonight is the first night something can go wrong. Me and Tim are vulnerable and brady isnt. The move is to go after Zach.

Tim has the idol, but does not want to play it. All i need theoretically is for atleast Burger or Livingston to stick with the plan. This leaves us at a 3-3 tie. Best case scenario, it is a 4-2 vote. It's all about who Brady and Zach go after. I could be in danger. If Burger listens to them.

If I was burger I would continue to stick with me, because Brady and Zach will go to the end with eachother. I just have a bad feeling that's all.

Zach swears he didnt vote me last tribal council, but i think it was him. If it wasn't him, i could be in for a surprise tonight.
1912 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Josh

All I need to do Is avoid burger and Livingston both flipping. I have a feeling they both are. I am very worried, Livingston has not responded to me, and burger has been acting sketchy.

I have talked a lot, I’ve tried to work my magic, but sometimes in this game it is your time to die, evolution.

I made my plea, and I hope Livingston sticks with us. And I hope burger sticks with us. Online survivor is so hard because people can just not answer you, and I can’t see body language.

Hopefully the dice rolls in our favor yet again.
1912 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Brady

Ch 5 | Round Two Baby!

https://u.cubeupload.com/cagayangifs/TN8jY2.gif

Guess who fucking won immunity for the 2nd time! I literally fucking worked my ass off in that spamming competition and I'm just so glad it wasn't all for nothing. I'm sure Tim and Josh are pissed because I'm the only threatening person to them that's left but I'm going to make sure they have to work their asses off just to get rid of me.

So my agenda after my win was per usual, try and work with these morons to get Tim or Josh out. Basically after the last vote, I figured that Tim and Josh were going to try and target Swaggy because I had a strong feeling that he voted Josh at the last tribal and it made perfect sense for him tbh. My pitch to the fucked up 3 was a very good pitch because it made perfect sense for all 3 of their games. I basically know that once I lose immunity, I'll probably be out but I still need to get Tim or Josh out tonight because that'll greatly increase my odds of going on an immunity run. Swaggy is now out of stars and he seemed super willing to take out Tim for this vote and he even made an alliance chat with me, him, Livingston, and Zach so I felt good about him but I was very unsure about Livingston and Zach.

For the first time, I actually talked to Livingston and he responded to me. He seems to be done with theatre and has more time on his hands and he said he'd absolutely vote Tim this tribal once he got a feel of what was going on and so I actually felt good about that so I just needed confirmation from Zach and luckily Zach also seems to have finally got his head out of his ass. I got confirmation that he voted Will last tribal even though this idiot tried to lie to me about voting Tim and I knew he was so full of shit. It was so obvious and then I told Will to screenshot his last vote to me and I said to Zach I found out that Will voted Tim and this idiot still tried to lie to me saying he voted Tim. Finally, he then confessed and he's also telling me he wants to take me to the f2 which I don't buy for a second.

I'm hesitant but I think these 3 finally realizing that they need to grow some balls and the reason why I have strong faith in this vote is because it makes perfect sense for all 3 of their games. Those 3 are not going to win against me, josh or tim but if they get josh or tim out tonight, then they have a set path to f3 where it equals there playing field. It makes so much sense so that's why I went with Zach about doing a split vote where me and him are doing josh and Swaggy and Livingston are doing tim.

The only problem rn is I could get screwed again because I think Swaggy may self vote and Zach is at work and I'm like telling him to change his vote but if he doesn't come online in time, and Swaggy self votes then the vote could be 3-2-1 and Swaggy may literally self vote himself out of the game and if that happens then I might literally throw the fuck up out of anger.
1912 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Ninth Tribal Council ~ Zayandeh

- Josh S - Zach
- Swaggy B - Self Vote
- Livingston - Tim
- Tim - Zach
- Brady - Tim
- Zach - Tim

6th: Tim/lionsden121 ~ 3-2-1

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!