This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~ Episode 9 ~ Probably Like a 13 Year Old

Topic » Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~..

1917 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
1912 days 6 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Tim

if keizo had the idol, this has to be the move of the game regardless on how the season turns out, this move was briliant, and zach and will might think it was accidental *giggles*

f4 of me josh burger livingston MOVING OUT
1912 days 6 hours ago
purplebb4
Brady wins Individual Immunity and Tim finds the Zayandeh Tribe Idol!
1912 days 6 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Swaggy B

The Swaggy B is back. Time to join forces with Brady and blindside Tim. We have zach and I’ll get Livingston to vote with us. Imma feel bad blindsiding Tim and josh like dat for they have been loyal to me. But this is the Swaggy B’s game and he’s been playing an UTR merge game. Time to be who I really am. The Swaggy B I started off of. Taking out Tayvie and chillum. This is MY game.
1912 days 6 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Josh

So tim found the idol, that is great news. Tonights vote is going to be crucial. I went to brady to feed his ego. I told him, point blank, if i go tonight you are still screwed. Its better to leave me in the game and get me out later instead of trying to pitch to get rid of someone like livingston, zach, or swaggy. I am someone who they might consider siding with you on voting. Youre safe tonight, go for a small fish, so you can save yourself later.

All that convo was trying to get votes in a different direction. The smartest move for tonight I believe is Will. Will is sociable, likable, and its gotten to the point where there is little to no use for him left for me in this game. Zach and Brady are going to go, but Swaggy has wanted WIll gone for a while now, so I am going to give him his wish, and move forward one vote. Brady has a lot of leverage this vote as he doesnt have to play defensively, but he can play aggressively. He has a better opportunity of voting off me or Tim. Worst case scenario, Brady Zach Will and then Swaggy or Livingston flip and one of us are out of the game.

I can see that happening, but it would truly be a travesty. We vote off Will, Brady is next, Zach goes after, and then its the final 4. Swaggy and Livingston have been following my moves, and it is not time for them to turn!
1912 days 6 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Brady

- Omg so I literally thought for sure that I was definitely going home at the f8 tribal. Everyone in the game basically completely left me out of the loop and I was told that multiple people were voting Will and literally nobody did so fuck my life lol. I was honestly so shocked that I stayed but I think it was smart from Josh's perspective to keep me over Keizo. I don't think I'm the best Survivor player ever but I think I'm very good at playing the bottom and I think I thrive on having nothing to lose. My strategy was to throw a meeting over Skype kind of exposing how bad my position was. That's why I threw Swaggy and Livingston under the bus because I wanted Josh thinking that Swaggy and Livingston would never work with me for that reason and I think that was a big part in his decision making because Keizo seemed like he was a more deadly under the radar player. Even though, I was sad to see Keizo go I was still super happy that I was able to survive that vote.

And then I won immunity like let's go bitches! My ass was backed against a cement wall and I won immunity at my most clutch moment. I knew that people have said they wanted to get Josh and Tim out but with some sheep in this cast, it was very hard to trust that. At least with my immunity win I was one step closer to winning this game. However, I wanted my immunity win to be successful and I wanted to finally take down the two headed dragon that is Tim and Josh. Those 2 have been riding high for a while and it's time for their egos to be pushed back a bit. My goal was to initially get Josh out for this vote because it seemed like Swaggy and Josh had a pretty good relationship especially when Swaggy wouldn't budge to vote him out. However, me and Josh had a pretty good conversation and I'm able to connect with him way more than I can with Tim so I personally wanted Josh to stay at f6 because he'd be easier to make a truce with. I told Josh that I just felt like him and Tim would be too powerful together but I told him that if Tim left at f7, then I'd definitely want to team up with him at f6. The reason for that is because me and josh would be the biggest threats in the game at that point and we'd need to use each other for a vote so that way people like Swaggy and Livingston don't slide to the end.

My goal was to try and split the votes between Tim & Josh between Swaggy, Livingston, Will and Zach with a 3-2-2 plan but Livingston is so unreliable because he doesn't give a shit about this game which is really frustrating. So, that plan was out the window and hopefully Tim ends up going tonight. The only thing that'd screw that up is an idol because I really think that we have Swaggy, me, Zach and Will all voting Tim and if he goes then my game will definitely propel forward.

And if this doesn't work then I'm literally so done.
1912 days 6 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Will

If Im not the target this round and go to F5 with Khorasan + Tim, I’m forced to choose a side between two duos and go to the final 3 in a scenario where I have to win the final immunity to get to the end no matter what which I don’t like, even in a scenario where it’s playing against Swaggy and Livingston who both suck. This way I can at least split the most threatening duo up (if this even works) and hopefully decrease the target on me and make me less disposable to the group than I was before. It’s all about taking out a threat while making myself more indispensable as a number to both sides. We’ll see if it works.
1912 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Eighth Tribal Council ~ Zayandeh

- Josh S - Will
- Swaggy B - Josh
- Livingston - Will
- Will - Tim
- Tim - Will
- Brady - Tim
- Zach - Will

7th: Will/SurvivorFan37 ~ 4-2-1

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!