This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~ Episode 8 ~ Is It Sheepish?

Topic » Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~..

1916 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
1912 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Swaggy B

Time to play hard again.
I kinda slowed down After merge but it’s time for some drama, blindsides, and burgers. Stars made me play an utr game for the first few merge votes but I’m back. Brady wants to make a move on will. That would be a game changing move tbh. But I would need josh and Tim on board. And they think we need to wait one more round. Let’s just see what I can do to benefit the Burger.
1912 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Tim

My goal was to make merge/jury and I did, so thats cool.

My way I look at it me/josh make f2 (really doubtful)
Me/josh/burger/Livingston make f4 ( doubtful)
Brady/keizo are next 2 boots (hopefully)

I'm just gotta swerve and bob these next couple of votes, the only thing that could fuck up our game are those stupid fkn idols...WHY DID SURVIVOR HAVE TO INVENT THEM UGHHHGHA
1912 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Josh

The lines have been drawn, and Keizo, Brady, and Zach, they showed what side they are on, and I plan on letting them feel it. They are screwed. Heat got put on me and tim, we are a duo, which we are, and we're running this game, but I can't let people turn the tables on us.

Right now it is 5-3. And I can't let 2 people flip. My alliance of 5, i love them, i actually do. I am worried Will may flip on us, he's a good player, and he knows that me and tim need to be split up, i think!

As long as I can keep Burger and Livingston with me, i should have no issues moving forward.
1912 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Josh

I’m going to have to be careful with these touchy subjects questions. I can’t upset anyone, because this next vote is going to be huge.

Everyone who voted me last tribal council. I have no intentions of working with them, ever again. I’m not a vindictive person, but Zach is completely a snake. He talks a lot, and thinks he can hullshit a lot, trying to blame me for lying to him and voting Kolby, and then he voted me. How am I lying if I was the one you were trying to get out?

Same with brady. Me and Brady had a deal, we can be on opposite sides and not work together but we don’t target eachother. That lasted one vote and I was planning on honoring that deal till the final 5. Now brady is a dead man walking and he knows it.

I just need to make sure no one bites the apple. We have 5 people, we can all be in the final 5. I typically don’t play this approach, but it’s the simple move yet correct move for everyone. Not everyone can make the final 2 in this final 5 but everyone has the possibility of making it. Perhaps will teams up with Livingston and burger? Siding with Keizo brady and Zach is recipe for disaster.
1912 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Tim wins Individual Immunity!
1912 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Voting Confessional - Will

VOTE: Brady. I guess he’s voting me so it’s probably me or him going home because he’s dumb and decided “No, I absolutely do not want to have any chance of trying to shake the game up, I’d rather target Will because I’m mad he didn’t vote the way I demanded he did”
1912 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Vote/Confessional - Zach

Voting for Brady, I think I've been playing the middle a lot, flipped back and forth about three time now, but I don't think it's the end of my flipping strategy. So far, everyone has thought I've been on their side throughout this entire game so hopefully when I get to the end they will all like me and wanna vote for me lol. Now it's not the most full proof strategy, but it's a hope! Josh and Tim are obviously running things and everyone is desperately trying to get them out. And I'm just like I'd rather be aligned with the strongest duo in the game than be against them. And they are both cool dudes - my relationship with Josh was strained after I voted for him, but he lied and didn't tell me the vote had changed to Kolby, so we evened each other out. At this point I am just happy going with the easy vote and taking out Brady, love the dude, but I just gotta do what's best for me and he's a sinking ship. He wanted to pull in Keizo and Swaggy to vote out Will, it's not gonna work. I didn't think it would be smart to put my game on the line for him, so I'm just gonna stick to the majority. Is it sheepish? Kind of, but sometimes you have to follow along - can't always lead. I just wanna make sure I finish strong.
1912 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Josh

The plan is we blindside Keizo tonight. I have a feeling he has an idol and if we take out brady tonight it leaves us unsure of whether Keizo has it or not for the next vote. So the core 4 of me Livingston burger and Tim has emerged.

Keizo shouldn’t have bit the hand that fed him. He took his shot at me and now he will have to face the consequences of that. I would love to see him try and pull a fast one and play an idol for Brady to get me out. All I need is to make sure Keizo doesn’t play the idol on himself, that’s why we are keeping this tight lipped and not even telling will. Maybe that’s bad we leave will in the dark, but I’m not taking any chances, this is a take no prisoner attitude
1912 days 1 hour ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Brady

Ch 2 | Drowning in the sorrows

- So I haven’t been able to send confessionals lately and at first I didn’t really care about this game. However after the first merge vote my game has been a or more active and ferocious and I have no fucking problems with it. Unfortunately my plan to get Josh out didn’t work last vote and my best ally Kolby was sent home by one vote. We thought we could gather the votes to finally make a move and make this game interesting. However, this cast of people is literally atrocious and they’re all pussies. Will had the opportunity to make a big ass move and he didn’t cause he was a weak ass bitch.

The people who voted josh were Me, Zach, Keizo and Kolby. Josh thought I was with him but I knew that going with him was a waste of my breath. It was so obvious that he was calling the shots and I’m not a follower in any game I’m in. I’m a 100 percent revolutionary and if I see a ruler I will kill them. I knew that josh and Tim didn’t seem to want to work with me at this stage so my mission was to call them out and to tell their sheep to wake the fuck up. I like to play with people who want to win and it doesn’t seem like this cast give a rats ass about this game and I do.

I wanted to at least spice this game up with drama and I knew it’d put me as a target but I really don’t give a shit because I know how to get out of these situations because I’ve done them plenty of times before. I knew I had to tell people that there was no way I’d ever work with josh or Tim and that they should use me as a
1912 days ago
purplebb4
Confessional - Brady

Chapter 3 | Biggest Sore Loser

So in the Touchy Subjects challenge, I was labeled as the biggest sore loser which didn’t shock me in the slightest. I will gladly be a sore loser when I’m on the bottom fighting for my ass and it’s because like I actually have some passion for these games. However, I knew I could use this challenge to help my game and I basically told keizo and Swaggy that I had no chance of winning and that I’d do whatever they want cause I’m a free vote.

My relationship with Swaggy seemed to get a lot better when I talked to him. I told him that I’d absolutely love to make a move with him to get out Josh or Tim who are the power duo right now. Well he basically said that he didn’t think it was the right time and that frustrated the shit out of me but he did say he wanted to vote Will which was the next best option outside of the duo.

Basically my game is so desperate right now that I don’t have any options and I knew that I had to do what Swaggy said to gain leverage with him in the long run so that way we could get josh or Tim out at f7. So I told him I’d absolutely vote Will because that’s what he wanted and then I talked to Zach about it and he seemed good to do it with Swaggy and Kiezo seemed to be down as well because me and Kiezo felt like we’d be the next 2 to go if this didn’t work.

Then I told Swaggy to talk to Josh about it and then I told Josh up front that I’d be voting Will and not him tonight and because he’s a challenge threat so it’ll be a good move for his game. He obviously was hesitant but I don’t have many options at this moment. Josh would be incredibly stupid to keep me over Will though because I won’t hesitate to every get him out.

I’ve basically done everything I’ve can to stay at this point and I’m relying on at least having 4 votes for Will. I’ve even tried talking to Livingston but he is such a irrelevant pig at this point and he didn’t even respond back to me so he’s about as irrelevant of a player as Drew
(Tester) is. Livingston is probably like a 13 year old in all honesty.

So I’m like 100 percent sure that I’m going home tonight which sucks cause once I leave this game basically has no prayer to be interesting and it’s going to be super predictable. Dealing with this cast is like dealing with 10 of steve4280. The cast is annoying to play with and they all basically suck at playing the game and they probably suck at life too with their awful social skills. Hopefully I survive tonight and if I don’t then expect a hell of a Judy speech to Livingston when his ass is dragged to the end.
1912 days ago
purplebb4
Seventh Tribal Council ~ Zayandeh

- Josh S - Keizo
- Swaggy B - Keizo
- Livingston - Keizo
- Keizo - Brady
- Will - Brady
- Tim - Keizo
- Brady - Will
- Zach - Brady

8th: Keizo/Foxy_Piplup ~ 4-3-1

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!