This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~ Episode 7 ~ The Big Bad Shark

Topic » Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~..

1917 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
1917 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Josh

Very interesting vote, i knew tim's name was out there, but i didnt expect them to really go for tim over me. Interesting.

There are some shady shady people, and im a snake, but im just trying to survive, these people are trying to stick knives in your back. I need honest solid people. Me, tim, livingston, and burger. Thats my core 4.

I went to brady and said look, i wanted me you and tim to work together, and he responded, you know that can't happen. So i said, we can work on opposite sides, but as long as we never go after eachother, we're gonna do well in this game. He agreed, and i hope he sticks to that. It might buy me a round or two.

The overwhelming threat of me and tim was exposed. We're going to be gunned for, every night, and we'll see each and every vote.
1917 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
Keizo wins individual immunity!
1917 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
Vote/Confessional ~ Brady

My vote goes to Josh and it probably won’t work but fuck it.

I’m here to make big moves and not play follow the leader like the others. It seems like the others are the fish and josh is the big bad shark looking to attack.

I could easily go home tonight but at least I can say I at least am trying to make this game interesting for the host because let’s be honest like this season has been hella boring.

I threatened Will and Kiezo saying that if they don’t vote josh then I won’t vote him next round. They obviously want to play the middle and I’m not about that so hopefully I’ll scare them into making the move this round and if not then I’ll literally go work with josh to get Will out.

So if I stay and josh doesn’t leave then Will and Kiezo will need to each their backs. I think Zach and Kolby will vote josh so let’s see if Kiezo and will are pussies or game players. Only time will tell
1917 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
Vote ~ Will

VOTE: Kolby. He’s spreading a ton of chaos this round and trying to get the Khoarasans to turn on each other. It’s a lot of blowing smoke and trying to save himself and hopefully he goes and not me tonight.
1917 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Josh

Kolby, Zach, and Brady. Theyre thick as thieves, and theyre going to try and stir the pot. Kolby went to swaggy and said I was gunning for him.

Kolby is dead in the water.

Zach wanted me to blindside Will, and that's not gonna happen.

Their departures will be swift, sharp, and clean. And i am looking forward to it
1917 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Zach

So Im voting for Will! So last vote went great! Josh and I have a partnership that's gonna ride to the end of this game together! We have the numbers on each side and we decide who goes home each week by flipping back and forth! Last week I flipped and voted out Cole, now this week he is gonna flip and vote out Will! It's honestly such a great plan and no one will ever catch onto it because everyone thinks we are both loyal to our sides and they think Josh and Tim are the pair to watch out for. Kolby and Brady are desperate and I like those guys a lot, but this alliance is gonna be the thing that wins me this game!
1917 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
Sixth Tribal Council ~ Zayandeh

- Josh S - Kolby
- Swaggy B - Kolby
- Livingston - Kolby
- Keizo - Josh
- Will - Kolby
- Tim - Kolby
- Brady - Josh
- Zach - Josh
- Kolby - Josh

9th: Kolby/ThePug ~ 5-4

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!