This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~ Episode 6 ~ Stop Coming for this Gucci

Topic » Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~..

1917 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
1917 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
The tribe's merge and Will wins the first individual immunity challenge, with his win also naming the merge tribe Zayandeh.
1917 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Josh

It's time to hit the gates running, im not going to slow down this merge. Tim is on my side, burger is on my side. We solified a final 3. We're going to go for Cole tonight, but it needs to be really quiet.

The other side is completely outnumbered, it's all about keeping everyone comfy and marching forward. Me and Tim can run this merge, and I plan on doing that. Now, i am open to side alliances, brady, kolby, zach, they can work with me for now.

Tonight, i get my ducks in a row, and make sure no one comes at me with an idol. No ones playing this game as hard as me, and I plan to put that into perspective tonight. We get Cole out, and then we make our necessary moves afterwards.
1917 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Josh

The only thing I’m worried about is if Cole pulls an idol. I’ve told all but Kolby that Cole is the vote which scares me.

I made a partnership with zach. And I might stick with it. And Brady says his head isn’t in the game, but I’ve seen that before where he plays low key and doesn’t care and then all of a sudden oh shit he sees there’s a groupgame he can win.

Cole is 100% gone unless half my tribe decides to turn on me. Myself, burger, Livingston, tim. That is the glue to my game, the cream of the crop.

I tell Zach that Cole is the vote but next vote will be someone on my side. To give a little to get a little. And I intend on doing that if Cole goes tonight. Tomorrow’s vote will be someone from my original tribe.
1917 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Josh

So I know Kolby is gunning for me, as I expected. Zach told me.

Now the threat of an idol increases. I’ll have to play this carefully
1917 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Josh

Survivor is a difficult game, and im scrambling hard. I wanted to blindside brady right now under an hour to go. He wouldnt see it coming, but livingston is 24 hours inac. When the vote has been decided for over 24hours it allows people to scramble. And now kolby, cole, are scrambling. And i have a feeling keizo is with them.

I know i am on the chopping block, i know tim is on the chopping block. I go back to when Jasoi found the idol for his original tribe. Is he smart enough to type all that out? I don't think so, i could be worrying for nothing.

Keizo will truly be tested this vote.

Tonight will determine if i go far in this game or not.
1917 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Voting Confessional ~ Will

VOTE: Cole. This is what our tribe ostensibly agreed on (and what Tim wants to do as per his flipping to our side) so it’s what I’m doing to hopefully put me in a better position
1917 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Cole

why am i always the first target at merge? people need to stop coming for this guicci bc this bitch is expensive
1917 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Fifth Tribal Council ~ Zayandeh

- Josh S - Cole
- Swaggy B - Brady
- Livingston - Cole
- Keizo - Tim
- Will - Cole
- Tim - Cole
- Brady - Tim
- Cole K - Tim
- Zach - Cole
- Kolby - Tim

10th: Cole K/Coyle19 ~ 5-4-1

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!