This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~ Episode 5 ~ Under the Radar

Topic » Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~..

1917 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
1917 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Logan Robb

so me and swaggy b have made a secret under the radar alliance even  though we were arguing we've put that behind us and we are gonna try take out will a  big threat tonight we first are gonna get Livingston on board and then we think josh will swing over and join us i just hope  i stay because i know  i am slightly on the outs at the moment
1917 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Khorasan loses immunity!
1917 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Swaggy B

I just lost my closest ally, Logan. The one person I didn’t want to be voted out of that tribe. But the Swaggy B will not give up. He needs to play it cool and make merge. Logan gave me advice not to trust any of them because he should’ve stayed in a 4-2 vote. I really need to pick up my social game if I want to win. Livingston is the only person left that I trust 100%. Dang why couldn’t they just vote off Cole? He gets on my freaking nerves. I really need to make sure I’m good with my final 4 with Keizo, Josh, & Livingston. I need to try to talk with some people on the other tribe so I can have some more relationships when merge comes. This is the Swagg B’s game and he will dominate. I can promise you that.
1917 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Josh

Very very interesting vote tonight

Everyone is sort of aligned with everyone, but there are people who gravitate more to other people. I am 100% sure Burger is locked in with me. He was in a rough spot in the beginning, and I helped him out of it. He has my full trust, and i believe I have his.

Will, i continue to garner a closer relationship with, he is easy to talk with and I really enjoy his company. I sometimes question where his loyalty is at, he seems to be going with the flow, and not really pushing any agenda, which can be his gameplay, but i often think hes about to do something or flip. He's definitly going to be a wildcard come merge. Wouldnt be surprised if he stays with our 5 to the end, and wouldnt be surprised if he makes a powerplay. Hes got a great social game.

Jakub, is my buddy and i trust his intentions, but i think hes thinking alot alot head, to the point where he worries me. I have a feeling hes talking up this big game, where he will be trying to snake a lot of people, perhaps myself included. I can tell he wants Logan in the game, but Im not letting that happen.

Now for tonight, everyone is worried about a potential idol play by Logan. I get that, i am nervous too. Will tells me he wants to throw a vote, Jakub tells me he wants to throw a vote on Burger. I feel I am in the middle of this action.

I am exactly where I want to be in this game. I typically play solo, and really try to work angles and put myself in positions where I screw people over, but i feel so comfortable right now. I guess thats when i should be nervous... but man, the game play seems to be flowing through me. But this game, is all about continuing to march forward with my pieces in line. I have my group, and Tim will join me come the merge. Dodging idols will be the difference maker.
1917 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Swaggy B

So the plan is to vote chillum since he wants to jump to the other team at merge. So me, Livingston, Keizo, will. And josh have this plan to stick together at merge but idk if I will. The Swaggy B gotta do what he gotta do to benefit himself but I’ll say I’m staying with them so they can take me to merge. This is the Swaggy B’s game. Let’s get it
1917 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Keizo

Soo yeah well fuck me... It's a second time that I fall asleep before the challenge... Anyway this vote looks like the one going home will be Logan with that... I'm kinda unhappy I don't want Logan out at least not yet... I talked with Josh about throwing the vote to Burger if he throws the vote that's perfect cause then burger would leave in 4-2 if he wants me to throw the vote then it would be 3-3 and that sucks cause I don't want to even go near rocks... I have a lot of work ahead of me... If my plans works out you see Me, Logan and Will at the next challenge...
1917 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Swaggy B

OOOOO! Things are getting good. Chillum wants to blindside WILL. Who would be a threat at merge. I ain’t gonna try to get the votes to take him out but that would be a huge move. Chillum or will? So many things I need to think about right now. The Swaggy B is the perfect strategist so just need to think on it and then I’m good to go
1917 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Swaggy B

Wow, everybody’s name is going around. Chillun threw out Keizo and will. Keizo threw out voting Livingston or josh in case an idol was used. The Fanastic 4 alliance wants out Chillum. And I wouldn’t be surprise if my name went around too. Just gotta hope I’m not the one going and no idols are played this tribal. So nervous. So I see Keizo is telling chillum I wanted him out. Well now I may just vote Keizo. We just need to wait and see
1917 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Kolby

Our first official Ishfahan Tribal Council set the pieces in play for the coming merge. I had to line everything up, so the dominoes will fall one by one into place.

The trick to the elimination was getting Cole & Brady both in line to do Hoop, who was attached to Tim without wanting to strike Tim their actual target/intended elimination as he's a vital part of my plan going forward in the merge. While simultaneously making them both think I want him gone and the other is against it, but keeping everything in place to work together. I led Zach into coming to the conclusion of naming Hoop, which seems like he was the one to orchestrate the vote, taking all flack off me.

In a late-night stupor, I returned to the game and straight up told Tim it seemed like the vote was Hoop. Not, my, best, play. But, I quickly utilized it to my advantage, just going about playing both sides. Acting as if I was looking into their best interest but playing into the fact everyone else wants Hoop gone and I'm not wanting to tie the vote. This'll set off a distrusting Tim, and a potential flip to the other tribe from him to go along with Josh.

If we can flip the switch on Tim, getting him to feel on the outs of this tribe and powerless, we can get him to go to the other group. Josh will attempt to distance himself, but the perception of the duo has lingered to the point no one would believe him. With Keizo, and supposedly Will and Logan looking towards the duo of Josh/Tim, that'll get them to join Cole, Brady, Zach & I come merge if the goals align. Successfully creating a merged majority which I can ride with for awhile. Aligning their goals with mine.

Tim & Josh are a benefit to my game, I'd rather take out someone like Livingston/Will in the early merge, if I can see fit to that it'll be done but it may be a tricky fact. What I know I have created is an easy set-up for a merge majority and alliance that can control most of the vote. With me having a high spot on that future totem poll. A tight bond to Keizo, Cole, Zach & Brady in the alliance. Setting me up for a long-run.
1917 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
Fourth Tribal Council ~ Khorasan ~

- Logan Robb ~ Keizo
- Will ~ Logan Robb
- Josh ~ Logan Robb
- Swaggy B ~ Logan Robb
- Livingston ~ Logan Robb
- Keizo ~ Logan Robb

11th: Logan Robb/chillum ~ Khorasan ~ 5-1

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!