This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~ Episode 4 ~ 90% A Loyal Hero

Topic » Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~..

1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Ishfahan loses immunity!
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Kolby

Yay! Tribal Council time! Lights, Camera, Action. Sadly, everyone on my tribe is useful to me at the moment, and I'd have loved for us all to make merge, but- welp, that's a parallel universe that I'm not living in.

I could've tried harder in that challenge, but I'm just not that type of girl! Sitting, well, remembering to post things hourly, that's just not me!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/bd45c391eeef6b96e90fe276a305cb6b/tumblr_p9cxo8DsE81ur69r9o9_250.gif

Everyone is open to be axed, as long as it's not me- Cole, or Zach. I'll put my neck out on the line for myself, or one of those two. Anyone else can go, sure; in a beautiful world we're all in this together holding hands until merge, with Keizo and Josh flipping pagoning everyone but I can't have good things.

I'd like to keep Tim in the game, because everyone here knows that him and Josh are a duo, and it'd be good to have those two in until around final eight, as a shield in front of me. Additionally keeping Brady too, since he's another ideal shield, but I feel he'll get antsy and come for me sooner rather than later. I see Hoop or Brady headed home this Tribal Council.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/602efe4cc72e294f2b721532461198f0/tenor.gif?itemid=5964968
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Hoop

Oh how the tides have turned, now my tribe is now going to be the one with less members. Honestly that immunity was tough and I deserve to stay since I did The night hours but, lazy people think I deserve to go. I don't think so. Tonight it is between Zach and I, one of us won't live to see the sunset tomorrow. I just got to have faith or better yet an idol since the people who know Zach knows he plays like a villain while I'm 90 percent a loyal hero.I am not going to fall before the merge, I want to make at least jury.
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Zach

I am voting for Hoop.

Confessional: So basically a ton of crap went down and two people from our tribe quit for absolutely no reason. Well great now numbers are even again, oh and we lost so now we are gonna be down one.

How is it that we went from being up by two to down by one in the course of like 24 hours.

Anyway, I've been working Kolby and Brady so I was talking to them and we pulled together an alliance of me, Brady, Kolby, and Cole. Since there's only 6 people on our tribe now, 4 is all we need for a majority.

So I mentioned that Tim might be stronger in challenges so Kolby suggested we vote out Hoop. And that's fine with me because apparently Tim and Hoop are close and are planning to vote me out.

Apparently, Kolby was being interrogated by Tim and then Brady was told to vote me out. So whatever, goodbye hoop!
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Swaggy B

Because of the strategic person I am, I decided to form an alliance with chillium. I’ll take him out the first chance I get but I want him to trust me. This is an alliance nobody would expect but he isn’t useful for my game. Now I gotta talk to Logan, ask him who he’s voting off and if he doesn’t know, I’ll suggest Cole. Dang I’m so smart. Even though I don’t have the idol due to the VL’s decision I need to find one on my own. Hopefully get Logan to find one on his tribe since he’s the only person I trust 100%.
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Third Tribal Council ~ Ishfahan ~

- Kolby ~ Hoop
- Brady ~ Hoop
- Zach ~ Hoop
- Tim ~ Hoop
- Cole ~ Hoop
- Hoop  ~ Zach

12th: Hoop/lhooper902976 ~ Ishfahan ~ 5-1
1917 days 11 hours ago
purplebb4
Post Game Confessional ~ Hoop

I promised to do post confessionals, so here you go.
Since I've been gone, I've been enjoying all the anger I harbor to those tribemates I had. So much so that I gave them my gris gris premerge curse. The curse is that anyone that voted me out premerge doesn't go on to win the game. The curse is so strong that out of 10 games, only 1 person has beaten it shows proves they should be worried about it. The people I was most disappointed in was Tim, Brady, and Kolby. It should have been 4 to 2 with me staying and instead they betrayed me, I'll remember that.  Especially Brady since I thought we were homies after I literally handed him a win in The Immunity Game. The only good thing that cane out of it was that I had more time to relax and try to get rid of the hematoma in each arm. Honestly I hope the other tribe wins in the end .

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!