This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~ Episode 3 ~ Purple Heather & Jasoionka

Topic » Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~..

1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Logan Robb

WTF IS WRONG WITH MY TRIBE. so apparently keizo and will thinks its a good idea to lose majority to vote out tayvie. Have u fucken played survivor before u dont vote out the sheeps who do nothing but vote with you and if you do thats a fucking dumb move. this swaggy b kids the most cringe person and i cant stand him and now he's all like oh I'm swaggy b dont mess with me like shut the fuck up. anyways im about to let my tribe have it because there all idiots
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Swaggy B

And the Swaggy B survivors. Ha. You think the Swaggy B ain’t gonna Survive? Please. I always find a way out of the tough situations. Chillum was blindsided and I’m happy. Don’t come for me. Don’t ever come for the Burger King. Now I want chillum out next and imma make sure his ass is grass
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Swaggy B

Hmm....
So my plan worked. Got rid of highnoon. If we lose again I want chillum out for he wants to jump to the other tribe at merge and he thinks this is his game. Man, this ain’t your game. This is the Swaggy B’s game and I run this shit. Gotta make sure we win this immunity challenge. But if that tribe does lose, hopefully Cole or kolby are voted out. I want Cole out because he got on my nerves in zombie big brother and I think we’re gonna continue that rivalry so I hope it just ends now. I really like kolby bur he’s a challenge threat so I’m fine with him leaving also. Even though I would prefer Cole going. If everything went the Swaggy B’s way, this would be the elimination order

12th. Cole
MERGE
11th. Chillum
10th. Kolby
9th. Tim
8th. Will
7th. Brady
6th. Zach
5th. Keizo
4th. Josh
3rd. Livington
2nd. hoop
1st ME ME ME

Don’t mess with the Burger in his game. I am the Burger King and this is my Burger Kingdom.
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Heather began to feel isolated from the rest of the tribe while also becoming sickly, this would sadly lead to her quitting the game on day 3, leaving behind a HUGE impact on the season.

Jasoi promptly witnessed her quit and promptly decided to do so as well, even with an idol. Feeling home sick and tired, he attempted to give the idol to Swaggy B on the other tribe and failed due to common sense, before finally quitting the game, resulting in an iconic (and skinny) Nicaragua reminiscent double quit.

This all lead to the remaining castaways making it to the F12 and the immunity challenge was postponed until next episode.
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Kolby

I- uhh. What was that? Purple Heather & Jasoionka just up & quit the game, taking us from the final fourteen to the final twelve- it got rid of the cannon fodder on our tribe, but.. I'll take the advancement?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/d/d6/Sassy_naonka_2.gif

Oh, also. I somehow unlocked my inner challenge-beast, winning the challenge 5-0 for my tribe. But I guess Khorasan... just... sucks. Which, it's not a huge feat, but it has put a big "CHALLENGE THREAT!!!??!" target on my back with a bunch of red X's.

Apart from that, my tribe still hasn't lost. Well, we lost two quitters. Huh. Not much has happened in terms of anything else. It's probably just a free pass to the merge. I spent that extra $80 for my Survivor Fast Pass! I'm skipping the line ahheugh.
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Hoop

Well apparently it's raining quitters because, not just one person left the game, two did. Honestly it hurts since those two would have been the easy boot had we lost. And go figure I forget the one person I don't like,Zach. So now I don't even think a tribe swap is even possible so it all comes down to when the merge is happening since let's face it, both tribes have peoppe willing to flip for being at the bottom of the totem pole, it's just a matter of who is the better recruiter.  Hopefully my tribe wins it's third immunity challenge in a row or we'll be easy pickings.
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Logan Robb

so i was shooked at tribal when tayvie went i was absoulotly blindsided so im really tryimg hard to win this challenge I'll stay up all night if i need too because i dont know who i can trust now and i do not want to go home. foxy says she doesnt wanna target me but i don't know after they didn't involve me in the last vote if i can belive any crap they tell me
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
No Tribal

Heather and Jasoi, both from Ishfahan decided to quit the game.

14th: Heather ~ Ishfahan ~ Quit
13th: Jasoi ~ Ishfahan ~ Quit

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!