This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~ Episode 2 ~ I've Been Pulling Strings...

Topic » Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~..

1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Hoop

Oh have the tables turned, you've played my games before so it's only fitting I play yours.  I'm on a tribe of liars and crazy people.The only person I truly don't know is HeatherChandler while the rest I've played with before or they are familiar. Take Cole for example, I've played with too many people with that name to know which Cole is playing this game.
So first we have Brady who actually usually keeps his deals but, he's a lot like X, the only difference is he doesn't block me if I vote him out. Next, we have Tim and this is an old meeting going back to my early group game days. I played against him in Icastle and I took him to the final 2 and I lost to him when I could've voted him out for 3rd. Now Jasoi and Kolby I'm doing together since Cutthroat Survivor Gold Coast Kolby voted out Jasoi so I expect them to go after each other, the only question is who will strike first.Right now I need to look since I'm forgetting one person but, I'll do them later.
So for alliances I'm doing small deals with Brady and Tim. For some reason, Kolby went to me to work together without saying the word alliance. Now it's true I usually go as Logan but, I learned my lesson from Pokepats and Cutthroat Survivor and that is don't have same names. We already have Logan R and had I done Logan H, one of us would be an early target and I definitely don't want premerge.
So the first tribal is over and Tris went. Honestly it's a blessing in disguise since sure everyone knows me and him usually are a premade but, with him gone the target on my back shrinks even smaller. So for this upcoming immunity, whoever doesn't show up and didn't show up for yesterday's immunity challenge will be the target so inacts watch your back. Right now I'm debating on whether I should be a hero or a villain since I could easily be a villain but, I love being an underdog, only time will tell which I will become.
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
~ JASOI FINDS THE ISHFAHAN IDOL ~
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Khorasan loses Immunity once more!
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional/Vote ~ Logan Robb

So burgers at the bottom right now and hes got no where to go so im gonna make his last day and bad one he thinks he can say stuff to me like "do you know i am" like he's some kinda god and not expect to be voted out. im in control at the moment and burgers a easy vote sitting there ready to get voted out. should've trie harder at that challenge burger it was you who was on the chopping block

i vite for burger or swaggy whatever the fuck he calls himself
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Swaggy B

So chillum started threatening me saying I was gonna be the next to go. I may be. I know I will be receiving votes. But I will not go down without a fight. I trust keizo, livington, and josh the most so hopefully us 4 can work something out. I personally I want chillum out but people rather take out highnoon which im cool with too. Let’s just hope the Swaggy B can Survive this tribal.
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Josh

Ive been pulling strings and a blindside is in the works. 4 is the magic number, and i think me and burger have livingston. If we can pull in Keizo, we can blindside Chillum or Tayvee.

Let's see what I can do.
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Swaggy B

So I may be good this vote.
Got josh, keizo, and livington. That’s 4 and that’s all I need. I want chillum out but keizo wouldn’t be down for that so gotta work around it. Just gotta chill, let my minions do the work and the Swaggy B should be 1hunnid
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Keizo

Oh god... We lost another challenge and I wasn't even there to help because I fall asleep... It really sucks to go back to tribal...

My position in the tribe looks pretty good from my perspective but I believe there's a lot going on that I'm not aware of but that's obvious... Right now my closest ally is Will then it's Livingston

After thinking for a while I actually think that the best decision right now is to get rid off of Tayvie and that's what I'm planning on doing... I'll let everyone know beside obviously Tayvie...and probably Logan... I still need to think about it... All I know is that after the votes are read Tayvie will leave the game.
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Voting Confessional ~ Will

Tayvie. I didn't want to do this but my guy has come in with his characteristic "tell everyone to kill themselves" personality and him and Logan has been extremely overbearing this round, making it hard for me to use them as a shield when the rest of the tribe wants them out. Unfortunately I'm just gonna have to go with the majority on this one I guess.
1927 days 5 hours ago
purplebb4
Second Tribal Council ~ Khorasan ~

- Tayvie ~ Swaggy B
- Logan Robb ~ Swaggy B
- Will ~ Tayvie
- Josh ~ Tayvie
- Swaggy B ~ Tayvie
- Livingston ~ Tayvie
- Keizo ~ Tayvie

15th: Tayvie/HighNoon ~ Khorasan ~ 5-2

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!