This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Jordan (APPS)

Topic » Survivor: Jordan (APPS)

2101 days ago
VegasBoy94
Ikah: An amazing Tengaged host who has hosted five seasons of Zombie's Survivor and is wrapping up his first season of Big Brother.
Zac: Host of 4 seasons of big brother, 8 seasons of The Immunity Game, 2 seasons of Vegas and Kondons' Survivor, 2 seasons of The Power Struggle Generation 2, 2 seasons of The Amazing Race, and 1 season The Power Trip ORG.

25 seasons of experience. Separate they are amazing, but together they are legendary.

Welcome to ZForZac's Survivor: Jordan!

Please fill out the application below to apply for the upcoming season.

APPLICATION:
------------------------------------
Name:
Brief Group Game History:
Color Level:

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment:
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor:
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices:

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin sometime between 7PM and 10PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?:
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:

Thanks for filling out the application! I will get back to you soon.

**Credit for this app to ThePug**
2100 days 17 hours ago
TMAN54445
Name: TRISTYN
Brief Group Game History TO MANY TOO COUNT
Color Level:  BLUE

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: GETTING THIRD
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: SOCIAL
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: iM THE FIRST ONE TO FILL OUT THE APPLICATION

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin sometime between 7PM and 10PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?:  yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: YES
2100 days 9 hours ago
nidgeypidgey
APPLICATION:
Name: Nick
Brief Group Game History: None, I'm hoping that this could be the first time that I can show myself and show that I have what it takes to win this whole thing.
Color Level: White

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: None I never played a forum game, but in bb casting I placed 5th
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: Outwitting my opponents
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I know my opponents well and bring the correct people to the end if I do make it in.

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin sometime between 7PM and 10PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?:
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin sometime between 7PM and 10PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?:  Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes
2099 days 22 hours ago
HeyItsFox
Name: Mark
Brief Group Game History: None so far, hoping to get into them.

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: N/A. But in terms of other orgs, creating an alliance which would eventually split into the two major sides of the house.
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: Being likeable and heroic.
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I’m typically too trustworthy of others, so I’ll add the hilarity to the game.

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin sometime between 7PM and 10PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: I’m available every day except Wednesday, currently.
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: I am willing to send one every Tribal Council.
2098 days 9 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
name mark b    lots

yellow

everything
il send votes il send confessinals il be your best player il do it all but pick me
2094 days 19 hours ago
QsMxRecon38
APPLICATION:
Name: Ethan
Brief Group Game History: None

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: None is New
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: Strategic Player
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I’m able to be nice sweet person Andy if you get on my bad side you are going throw under the bus.

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin sometime between 7PM and 10PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes
2094 days 15 hours ago
QsMxRecon38
APPLICATION:
Name: Ethan
Brief Group Game History: None

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: None is New
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: Strategic Player
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I’m able to be nice sweet person Andy if you get on my bad side you are going throw under the bus.

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin sometime between 7PM and 10PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Yes
2094 days 2 hours ago
luckruls
Name: Luck
Brief Group Game History: Have played some big brother group games
Color Level: Orange

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Winning back to back
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: Social/strategic game
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: activeness and willingness to make big moves

2091 days 3 hours ago
Twinfacethe2nd
Name: Sam
Brief Group Game History: 1 Season Of BB- YouTube Survivor - Hosting: Survivor Jeju Island

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: I had a total blowout fight against a other castaway Denny On YouTube Survivor at a tribal council.
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: Usually playing a quiet game but still makeing big moves in the background to get big targets out.
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I am the kind of person to make moves but to where it leaves the person voted out confused what happened.

Thanks for filling out the application! I will get back to you soon.

open group

ZForZac's Survivor: Jordan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!