This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[All Stars] DRAG THE HAGS with Twinkies LaChapelle

Topic » [All Stars] DRAG THE HAGS with..

1083 days 7 hours ago
Talian
1083 days 6 hours ago
Talian
Ep.0
Category is
“Diamonds are whorever”
https://i.imgur.com/8aQsoGK.gif

Hello everyone and welcome to the first ever official season of “Drag the Hags” with me, the baby that got kidnapped by a ding-dong : Twinkies LaChapelle! As season 4 and top tort award winner, who better than me? Ok ok, I was the fourth pick, but I still got the job, right?

*Nicky and Rubes are shown whispering “sorry” to the camera*

I will be tooting and booting your looks and I am already dying to give boots so... I hope all your hairpins are well placed, if not... you’ll get nuked! I mean... booted. So... let’s start, shall we?

💖 Maddox : oh my season 4 sister! Love to see you here. And I mean... not winning the season. Jokes aside. I like this look. The silhouette is right. Your body is snatched and the drawing of the diamonds on your body enhances it to such an exquisite level. I love that jewel on your forehead but I’d like to see some bigger jewels overall. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Kamora : From the haus of Haaaaaal. I see you. I like this glow up. Loving the dress even if it’s simple, the sparkles really make it stand out. But I feel it’s not accessorized to the best. The boots are in another shade from the dress and the look is very opulent that those glasses kinda throw me off the fantasy a little. If this was a regular season, it would be different. But this is All Stars so I am sorry this is a BOOT.

💖 Plai Station : this look is just so fun. I love the color palette and all the little customization. I feel with your style it is very easy to go on predictable quite easily but that bottom skirt really pulled together the look. I want to see you risk mode with the tops now tho. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Madame Monroe : the mug is great. The dress is admittedly not the most original one but it works. This overall is a good look. Love how the dress goes into see thru and the hair you chose is gorgeous. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Reality Warped : I can’t say I dislike this look but I have some pointers. The main one is I don’t read the theme at all. But wished you really dug into it more, because this feels a little rushed. Especially with that sheer fabric wrapped around your waist and going down to the side. This is All Stars, so I expect a little more. I am sorry, it’s a BOOT.

💖 Enobaria : I... don’t even know what to say. This is absolutely stunning. I love that you are the one to go for a vibrant color. I would have never expected a successful blue look front his category but you did just that. Loving the different shades, the spikes, the shapes. Also that face is amazing. Literally no complaints whatsoever. It’s a fully realized TOOT.

💖 Lilla : this look is delicious. Loving the shape being so fluffy, I’d like to eat it. But my fav part is that tight top coming right off that fluffy cloud. But we kinda lose your waist. Either way. This is good so it’s a soft TOOT.

💖 Ruby Velvet : diamonds are dripping and I am living. I love this look. It’s geometrical and dynamic and I love it. The only thing is that the white veil kinda blends it all in together so try and work on contrast. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Caia Alexander : mama got a sewing machine and she isn’t afraid to use it. I love this look. It’s odd. It’s fashion. It’s drag. That face is everything. I love all the details and the spikes. Keep it up. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Gemini : all the colors are right, love the white hair with the champagne dress. It’s classy, it’s sassy, it’s just gorgeous. Just maybe remember not to cut off the edges but as it is... it’s still good. Also remember to be consistent. I like the oversized head and I hope it wasn’t a mistake. If it was, mind it next time, it it wasn’t, make sure you give us the same proportions even next time. It’s a TOOT.

💖 T'Kay Runwae : the dress is great, works wonders with your skin tone. But I have to really commend you on you mug and hair. They’re both stunning. Also the jewels are of the right dimension which is jot something we see often. Great job. But I know you can do soooo much more. It’s a TOOT.

Girls. You really slayed this first episode.

The TOP TOOT of the week is...
https://i.imgur.com/P5uI6GZ.gif
We were tooting for you! We were all tooting for you!

Thank you everyone! This has been “Drag the Hags” with me, Twinkies LaChapelle.

Tune in next week to find out if Sia really managed to escape Beyoncé’s basement and how I helped with just a match, a toothpick and 500lbs of dynamite.

See you next week!
1076 days 11 hours ago
Talian
Ep.1
Category is
“Uk? Ok!”
https://i.imgur.com/jjxtGAT.gif

Oh hello there and welcome to Drag The Hags, with me, the girl with the pearl earring but I won’t tell you where exactly on my body it is, Twinkies LaChapelle.

I will be tooting and booting your looks and I really hope you are ready because my main aim is to make you all cry.

It’s the ball so short critiques. Let’s start. Shall we?

Category is : ENTRANCE LOOKS

💖 Madame Monroe : love the concept. I can see taking a step back in details and mug since you didn’t think it would be judged. Not a big fan of the veil on your va-jay-jay going all the way to your head tho. It’s a soft TOOT.

💖 Ruby Velvet : Horns have to be the trend alert this category. Either way. I am gagged. South American widow realness but make it haute couture, darleeng. Every single detail is stunning. The cynge, the horns, the veil, the sleeves. It’s a straight up TOOT.

💖 Plai Station : Unfortunately this looks a little uninspired. This could be out of any discount chain’s racket. It’s a BOOT.

💖 Caia Alexander : Color. Fun. Mind fuck. This is all Acid Betty wanted but could never be. Probably the color of the ponytail is a little too rich for the salmon of the rest of the look cut either way it’s a well done TOOT.

💖 Reality Warped : this is very 2021. Loving it being kinda heavy, gives it personality. Loving the light strings in your hair and I will pretend that fan isn’t there. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Enobaria : textures. Volumes. Layers. This look is so simple and yet so interesting. You move your eyes around it and there are new details to look at every time. Great job. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Kamora : I feel we have an issue with references here. Overall the idea could be nice but I feel it’s too amateur-ish. The décolleté of your boobs looks like something printed on a shirt and it doesn’t match your skin tone. It’s a pity because the idea was nice. It’s a BOOT.

💖 Lilla : it’s a little simple. Wish the train was wider. Also the concept is a little tame for you so I am gonna TOOT it but with reserve.

💖 Gemini : once again. It’s fine. Didn’t blow me away but the execution is lovely. Wish the look told more of a story. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Maddox : someone is really feeling her oats ain’t she? I love this look. Love the color, the difender layers. I absolutely love that little veil on your tummy. But yeah overall this look absolutely opulent and gorgeous. It’s a TOOT.

💖 T'Kay Runwae : the bangs is killing me. I love it. The look has drama. The feathers and the lace come together to tell me a story. What story? I don’t know, but I am listening. You look stunning and please don’t ever change. And with that I mean you’re now contractually obliged to wear this look every single runway. It’s a TOOT.

The TOP TOOT of this first category is...
https://i.imgur.com/DhFYLsz.gif
RUBY VELVET!
You’re such a lacefront-runner!

[TO BE CONTINUED]
1075 days 9 hours ago
Talian
Let’s then go on with the next looks.

Category is : British Landmarks

💖 Madame Monroe : your mug is stunning but that thing on your head I can’t really understand. It sits oddly on your head and I don’t think makes you any justice. The dress is nice but the main event aka the wings are very very untextured. It’s a soft TOOT, once again.

💖 Ruby Velvet : you’re so cookie and I love it. The dress is opulent and a joy to look at and that applications on your hat just really make it all stand out. It’s an absolute TOOT.

💖 Plai Station : the shape is kinda off especially in those blue waves under the beehive fantasy but I love love love you trying new things. Please keep in mind that the fantasy has to be complete and while I love the dress, I think the hair don’t go with it AT ALL. But it’s a TOOT. But promise me you’ll take into consideration every detail from now on.

💖 Caia Alexander : Sci-Fi queen. I really like this look. The concept is good and the little white dots really make it memorable. Not a big fan of the shoulder pads but it’s good. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Reality Warped : very dynamic poses make for us not understanding the look at all. It’s not ANTM, I don’t really care about the pose. I can’t see the look so I can’t get into the fantasy. It’s a BOOT.

💖 Enobaria : I feel our friendship can only become hatred if you continue like this. This is absolutely stunning. The texture and the color of the rocks are amazing. I absolutely love how they sit on your body and that painted teal stream is absolutely stunning. This is what I am here for. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Kamora : I like the hair on this one but the skin being so heavy it cancels your features throws me off. It’s a BOOT.

💖 Lilla : this is odd and I like it. You went for such an out of the box concept that I can’t help faking for it. Sure... I feel the execution is a little too rushed, with some touches this could have been seriously amazing. As it is... it’s just amazing. So it’s a TOOT.

💖 Gemini : it’s simple. But I like you going simple. In this case I feel it’s a little less well edited, especially on the top where I can’t really understand what going on. It feels loose but una weird way. It’s a BOOT.

💖 Maddox : loved the reference. Love your head but the dress is a print on a very basic dress. I am sorry it’s a BOOT.

💖 T'Kay Runwae : it’s sexy yet elegant. I love your face as use an stage hair is everything. The dress is fine but simple. Not really feeling the very different fabrics of the heavy top and the lucid bottom. But it’s a TOOT nonetheless.

The TOP TOOT of this second category is...
https://i.imgur.com/EymoBjB.gif
ENOBARIA!

You made me stone hard! But what’s the news?

[TO BE CONTINUED]
1071 days 21 hours ago
Talian
Already time to move on.

I said already

Category is : British Tradition

💖 Madame Monroe : this look is a little too serious? I don’t know... I feel the top and the bottom don’t really match and I wish we could see your skirt better. I am sorry it’s a BOOT.

💖 Ruby Velvet : loving this look. It’s fashion but yet funny. I love the big big hair and the color is just perfect. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Plai Station : I like where we’re going with you. This is fun, campy but yet so cool to look at. Pre-reveal it’s camp to the best level you can imagine and then the reveal is gorgeous. Love the sheer fabric and the glitter. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Caia Alexander : this look totally blew me away. Love the signs on your body and those hands making the skirt are just great. And the contrast between the super uncovered sexy body and the witchy mug and hair? It’s an absolutely TOOT.

💖 Reality Warped : I am honestly having a hard time understanding the look once again. I see the lace but the bottom looks like straws and I don’t think it complements the look in the right way. Also the wig is kinda too low and flat. I wish there was more excitement. It’s a BOOT.

💖 Enobaria : you once again look amazing. I love the concept, the colors, the flowers and that met going around your body is amazing. And let’s talk about those heels. Amazing. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Kamora : oh I like this look. It’s very relevant and also very interesting for being a pantsuit. Love the color and the hair. And that hat? Very British royal. It’s a very happy TOOT.

💖 Lilla : this gives me life honestly. It’s camp but yet deliciously fashion. I love it. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Gemini : this is just an amazing look. I love the material and the way you accessorized it. Definitely my fav if your for tonight. It’s a decise TOOT.

💖 Maddox : ooh yeah I like this a lot. It’s different. I absolutely love the contrast between the uk flag and the cheetah/lava print. And those sparkles coming down your skirt are great! It’s an enthusiastic TOOT.

💖 T'Kay Runwae : I like this look. I feel it’s your weakest for tonight being a little too loud but either way you look opulent. It’s a TOOT.

And the TOP TOOT of the category is...
https://i.imgur.com/0E0ue3V.gif
CAIA ALEXANDER!
You surely can’t keep your hands to yourself, can you? Just kidding. My room is the 101*winks*

...and this is it for the first episode! Thank you everyone for following yet another “Drag the Hags” with me : Twinkies LaChapelle.

Tune in next week where we will find out if Congo will finally manage to win ESC. I really hope so since I bet all my money on it. What you say? Congo’s not in ESC? That’s rude.

See you next week!
1067 days 20 hours ago
Talian
Ep.3
Category is
“The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best Of YoOoOoUuUUuuUUuUuU”

https://i.imgur.com/8MBEV4h.gif

Hello and welcome back to Drag the Hags with me, a girl that has spent the last year in Kanye’s Love Lockdown : Twinkies LaChapelle.

Today I will be tooting and booting your looks. Let’s see how many tears we can get out of this. And with that I mean my tears, this seasonal allergy is killing me.

💖 Lilla : this definitely doesn’t give me theme but fuck you look STUNNING. The color, the combinations, the constructions. Everything works and works oh so well. It’s a TOOT .

💖 Ruby Velvet : this is great. Love the colors, love that you did a fucking gown made out of winter jackets/duvet. I also love the colors and overall the concept is just great. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Gemini : I like the look, love your signature proportions. This is kinda simple and I feel the slices of watermelon could be more detailed and less wide. This kinda looks heavy. But it’s a hot TOOT.

💖 T'Kay Runwae : yes bitch work. Yes mama walk for gawds take the house down boots diva! This is how Maria Balenciaga though she was looking when she got eliminated. It’s fashion but still odd. It’s mysterious yet captivating. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Madame Monroe : I... absolutely love this look. Like seriously I absolutely fucking love this look. I love the pattern on your hat and boobies, the skirt. And the hair? Omg it’s stunning. This is how you look absolutely gorgeous without overdoing anything. Just keep in mind I feel your jewels are too small and we can’t really see them. But it’s a solid TOOT.

💖 Caia Alexander : I like the look and you know I love camp. But I feel it’s halfway done. I absolutely stan the concept and that mug is next level. I also love that you chose to give us your ass right in the face (god knows I miss one) but the robe is kinda very not 3d and finest give me fantasy. I feel it was kinda rushed. Therefore I have to give this a BOOT.

💖 Plai Station : it’s fine. Nothing we haven’t seen yet especially from you but that mermaid skirt made out of snowflakes really pits a cherry on top. Question is : how much longer can you get away with it? For now, you do. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Maddox : you are really giving me everything I’ve ever wanted from you. It’s beachy, it’s funny. But so so gorgeous and glamourous. The headpiece, the hair, everything works in here. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Enobaria : this is simple. Yes. But I feel you cracked the code. You went for a simpler look but put it in our faces by being so loudly colorful. It just takes a new level of fashion. Very 80’s. Very much a TOOT.

💖 Reality Warped : Once again, I can’t really see your look for your pose. It’s a BOOT.

This week we had two separate themes so it feels only right to give two TOP TOOTS. Which are...

https://i.imgur.com/uBafulU.gif
T’KAY RUNWAE!
I wonder how many papi’s had to die for this.

And the other TOP TOOT is...

https://i.imgur.com/upP0Gia.gif
MOTHER MONROE!
I actually do see you walking children in the nature with this!

...and this is it for the second episode! Thank you everyone for following yet another “Drag the Hags” with me : Twinkies LaChapelle.

Tune in next week to find out if Drag Race Down Under will actually make sense. Spoiler alert : nothing makes sense anymore!

See yah!
1067 days 20 hours ago
nateclove
I know thats mothafuckin right !!!
1063 days 22 hours ago
Talian
Ep.3
Category is
“The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best Of YoOoOoUuUUuuUUuUuU”

Yeah I know... this was the intro for the last episode but everyone makes mistakes.

https://i.imgur.com/prbTQj5.gif

Oh hi there! Welcome to Drag the Hags with me, the girl who kissed a frog and she liked it, and she’s not afraid of it. And yeah... it lasted longer than you thought : Twinkies LaChapelle.

Today I will be tooting and booting your looks and looks like I will have to look once again at some mediocre looks I will have to toot. So let’s begin. And I love the sheer fabric all over it.

💖 T'Kay Runwae : You stinky whore. This is gorgeous. Like seriously gorgeous. I love the dress. The hair. Overall this is just amazing. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Plai Station : this is absolutely lovely. Love the color palette being so equilibrated. That piece of fabric being wrapped around your tummy is delightful. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Lilla : once again, you look stunning. I love the proportions being so big and fluffy. The dog then really adds to the fantasy. I absolutely love it. I feel this also speaks for being quite simple but undeniably breathtaking. It’s an absolute TOOT.

💖 Maddox : I like the look. The color palette is lovely. The boots are also gorgeous and the hair is right. The only thing I would change if that eye shadow which I feel is too big and clown-ish. But keep on rocking. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Madame Monroe : I kinda hoped the fish face would have been a reveal but I like this look. It’s fashion, it’s just gorgeous. I love the contrast between the elegant dress and the very dark fish. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Enobaria : oh my... you look stunning. This is everything. The cynge is wow. The hat is wow. I love it being a reference to the Pope while being so sexy and sultry. Rihanna could never. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Caia Alexander : omfg. This is gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. Love the contrast with the skintight suit and the over exaggerated fur coat. The mug, the color palette, the stones. It’s a magic look and the best I’ve ever seen from you. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Ruby Velvet : I really like this look. It’s very AHS Circus meets Utica fashion sense. The hair is gorgeous and the overall constructions is odd but breathtaking. Great job. It’s a TOOT.

And the TOP TOOT goes to...
https://i.imgur.com/lCoWZXt.gif
LILLA!
Who’s a good girl? Who’s a good girl? Yes... you are a good girl!

...and this has been all! Tune in next week to join in the fun while I explain calmly and in details how to wrap a sheet to make it look like a rococo palace... life size.

See you next week!
1057 days 3 hours ago
Talian
Ep.4
Category is
“Me-He-He Hu-Hu-Hu-Huuuuu and well… the others bitches as well I guess”

https://i.imgur.com/gS3ia2p.gif

Hey yo! Welcome back to Drag the Hags with me, Greta Thunberg because you are failing us, how dare you : Twinkies LaChapelle.

Today I will be tooting and booting your looks so keep some tissues handy because I want to see your pain!!!!

💖 Maddox : let’s star with a look inspired by me. I love it. Can’t deny we’ve already seen this exact same dress a million times already but I love the color and the fox pet and how you reinvented yourself in it. The hair is also nice. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Plai Station : I absolutely love this look. I love how it goes dark and horror but keeping your upbeat feeling. The eye is great and those fangs used as fur is a great touch. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Caia Alexander : love the feathers ont he back and the concept. I feel overall the construction could be more natural as the bottom of the skirt is a little stiff but it’s a good look. It’s a TOOT.

💖 T'Kay Runwae : pretty simple but it works. I feel I’ve seen this hair on you a couple of times already tho. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Madame Monroe : I am torn. I live the dress but I feel proportions are kinda killing it. The head is looking very heavy on your body and it looks like you have no neck.  Also. I wouldn’t have ever known this was anyhow inspired by me. So it’s a BOOT even tho the dress is gorgeous.

💖 Lilla : the power this look has. It’s great. The reference is kinda left behind but I feel this is your best look. Boobies and up. I love the exposed breasts, the shoulder pads and the mug/hair situation. The bottom is a little too hushed but overall it’s a great TOOT.

💖 Ruby Velvet : walk mama walk. Omg I would seriously want to see you stand just to walk around you and admire this work of art. There are details everywhere, difender fabrics and textures but wow… you look stunning! Nothing is out of place and yet there is so much in this. It’s a 100% TOOT.

💖 Enobaria : I don’t even know where to start. This is the definition of fierce while being just so regal and well defined. Love the jewels going from the hair to the hips. The black hair with the light blue is just a joy to look at. Everything in this is perfection. It’s a TOOT.

And the TOP TOOT is…
https://i.imgur.com/2IBIJQM.gif
RUBY VELVET
Yee-hah *actually proceeds to shoot in the air*

And this has been all for this week of Drag the Hags. Join me next week when I will explain all of my stamp collection in ancient Latin.

Buh!
1046 days 8 hours ago
Talian
Ep.5
Category is
“Is she gonna jump from there… in THAT?”
https://i.imgur.com/SWvA46S.gif

Long time no see! Welcome back to Drag the Hags with me, the only girl who’s actually qualified to tell these bitches they all look a mess : Twinkies LaChapelle.

Today we’re booting (not a typo) the looks from the main stage of Rubes & Joco’s Drag Race.

💖 Ruby Velvet : the volume in this bus is astronomical. I love everything about this. But the double bun with the double crown really hits a spot for me. It’s an absolute TOOT.

💖 T’Kay Runwae : this look is very nice. Very fashion and I can see you turning the party on stage with this. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Maddox : the idea is fine but I feel there’s no texture to it. You almost look 2D. Sorry its a BOOT.

💖 Caia Alexander : yes ma’am work. This is everything. Love the harness, the composition of it all and the yellow heart on your hooha is amazing. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Madame Monroe : I really like this look. It’s video game-y and sci-fi but in an urban way. I want to play this game. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Lilla : this serves the cause as a ordinance look and it’s overall well done but doesn’t dall’autobus excite me. I like that you made it more interesting with the various belts making some drawings around your body. It’s a soft TOOT.

💖 Plai Statión : I love your style and once again you’re making it work. It’s definitely not your best but it works. Especially for this being a performance challenge. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Enobaria : can’t deny we’ve seen better from you. But it’s undeniably a well put together look either way. It’s a soft TOOT.

And the TOP TOOT goes to…
https://i.imgur.com/BHe1MuV.gif
RUBY VELVET!
Time for a third crown maybe?

And this has been all for this week. Tune in next week to watch me sob over In The Heights. I mean… I am hyped. Please tell me it’s good. And stan Stephanie Beatriz.

Bye bye!
1042 days 23 hours ago
Talian
Ep.6
Category is
“Drag on a dyke”
https://i.imgur.com/93OY6CB.gif

So well… did I say two episodes in one day? More like two episodes in a reasonable amount of time. I. Said. REASONABLE. Welcome back to Drag the Hags with me, a teenage female woman Twinkies LaChapelle!

As you know today we toot and boot the looks from Rubes and Joco’s All Stars!

💖 Caia Alexander : mama. Mama. Maaawma. The construction. The drama. The feel of it aaawwwwlll. The fluffy sleeves, the color palette and that head. I am seriously hot about this look. Great job. It’s a TOOT.

💖 T’Kay Runwae : the shape is nice. Overall I feel this is very much on brand with you. Very clean silhouette but still with some sort of mysterious appeal. For this look in particular I wish there were more details, as I feel there are many parts thy are kinda copy-paste. But it’s a TOOT.

💖 Enobaria : I love this look. I totally see the Russian inspiration in the whole look. I love the thing on your head, the colors are so well put together and I love how you slanted to take this old Russian lady look and made it so next level high fashion. It’s a definite TOOT.

💖 Madame Monroe : I feel the idea is nice but yeah, we can see your inexperience with editing unfortunately. The top is cropped in an uneven way and the skirt is a little withered and the edges kinda make it look ripped. I’m sorry dear it’s a BOOT.

💖 LaOddity : I like the shape, the stripes, the flames. This has a lot of drama and personality. It’s  a TOOT.

💖 Plai Statión : this look is so so cute. I love the construction and the placement of the feathers. I don’t really see how you used the pngs but that was for the judges to judge. It’s a TOOT.

https://i.imgur.com/2gftCDK.gif
CAIA ALEXANDER!
Yes girl you made me horn-y!

And this has been all! Tune in next week when I will spoil you the main even for season 5 of Elite. Spoiler alert : they ALL die and I finally get to fuck Ander AS I SHOULD!

Aufwiedersehen!
1036 days 19 hours ago
Talian
Ep.7
Category is
“Ruveal yourseeelf”
https://i.imgur.com/lRLhHmP.gif

Hello you mediocre looking people and welcome to Drag the Hags with me, a promising young elder, Twinkies LaChapelle.

Today we’re tooting and booting the looks on the main stage of Rubes & Joco’s Drag Race All Stars!

💖 T’Kay Runwae : I like these looks. I also like you giving us the trademark T’Kay hair but in a more little size. The two looks are well down but probably too similar for me to gag over. It’s a TOOT and a TOOT, but I needed a little more magic .

💖 Mother Monroe : I am absolutely loving this first look. It’s twisted, but it’s so right. I LOVE the head and the overall concept of this is next level. I love love love the face. Unfortunately I can’t say the same about the second look. For how much I like the dress, I don’t really like the body, also not wearing a heel or any sort of shoe? Not on my watch. It’s a TOOT and a BOOT.

💖 Caia Alexander : I like the shape but unfortunately in both looks I have a hard time really getting in all the details as I feel both looks are cluttered enough to make it interesting but not well defined to keep the interest. I needed more in terms of both concept and definition. I also feel I am looking at the same outfit in two difender colors. But I like the colorful one having all those extra limbs and being the more detailed and interesting of the two. I am sorry but it’s a BOOT and a TOOT for me.

💖 Plai Station : your style is so campy and fun I honestly was expecting a little more. The first dress is a dress you could find on a  rack and the reveal is a simple bodysuit. Wanted more fun which I usually get from you. It’s a BOOT and a BOOT.

💖 Enobaria : ok sis come thru. I love these looks. They’re so wrong they’re just so right. I love how you went from this potato look to an amazing tinfoil goddess. The first one is odd but so fashionable and the second one is just absolutely stunning. It’s a TOOT and a TOOT.

And the TOP TOOT of the week is…
https://i.imgur.com/nSPQ7sH.gif
ENOBARIA!
Why don’t you come and wrap me in the ass sometimes?

And this has been all for this week. Tune in the next to hear me say what exactly does TKB do successfully. Quickly. I just need a week to… think about it.

Ok ciao.
1029 days ago
Talian
Ep. 8
Category is
“You’ve been a bad bad queen”
https://i.imgur.com/81CLdqb.gif

Hello everyone and welcome back to Drag the Hags with me, fashion icon and lifestyle coach Lindsay Lohan : Twinkies LaChapelle.

Today we’re tooting and booting the looks on the main stage of Rubes and Joco’s Drag Race All Stars. So… I mean… let’s do it I guess.

💖 Madame Monroe : I like this look. I feel it’s very well done and I can see the inspiration. But this feels more of a transformation rather than an inspiration. It’s definitely a TOOT tho.

💖 Plai Statión : I can really see you coming together in this look. It’s very “you” but to the next level. I love the leaves going around your body. The rose is great and overall I’ve never seen you look this good. It’s a very good TOOT for me.

💖 T’Kay Runwae : it’s pretty simple. Love the hair. Everything works. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Enobaria : I like this look. It’s pretty simple but you rocked it. I also particularly love the choice of adding the fishnet. It’s a TOOT.

https://i.imgur.com/l72zVOZ.gif
PLAI STATIÓN
Cover up! We can see your rosebud from here!

And this has been all for Drag the Hags. Join me next week when we will reveal who is the killer!

See yah!
1021 days 23 hours ago
Talian
Ep. THE LAST ONE
Category is…
“The final finale that is final so we can finally go home”
https://i.imgur.com/2EBUrqk.gif

Hi yah! How are we doing? Great? Glad to hear that. I am honestly fuming so can’t wait to somatize on you. Just kidding, I would never do that : Twinkies LaChapelle.

Today we will be tooting and booting the looks from the main stage of Rubes & Joco’s Drag Race All Stars!

💖 Madame Monroe : yes mama. You own anything and everything. This is giving me such a good feeling down my spine. I just want to come out and eat you… up. The color matching is wow, the shoulder pad and the oversized skirt are just wow. And those octopus details are wow. It’s a very well done TOOT.

💖 Plai Statión : I came to expect a lot from you since you always manage to take your platform and bring it to the next level. For this… I feel this isn’t enough for the stage of the finale. It’s simple and not well detailed. I’m sorry dear but it’s a BOOT.

💖 T’Kay Runwae : mama. Come threw the haus down buts. The elegance. The opulence. The owning of everything. I want this lady to own me and use me as a personal de-boogerer. The contrast of the skin tight black leather and the gorgeous fur is fantastic. It’s a TOOT.

💖 Enobaria : the volume in this C.U.N.T. Is astronomical. This is just too elegant and refined to be true. The color is great, the shape of the drapes on your boobies and your hips are fantastic. The hair is immaculate. Please whip me all the way home. It’s a TOOT.

And the last TOP TOOT goes to…
https://i.imgur.com/DVvZPni.gif
MADAME MONROE!
Please let me grab you by your (octo)pussy!

And… this has been it… officially and definitely! Will I be back? I will leave you with this puzzle.

Until then…

Stream “I’m the star” by Twinkies LaChapelle on *literally not* all major music platforms out there!

See you *fake cries*

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!