This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 10- RUNWAY

Topic » EPISODE 10- RUNWAY

2076 days 9 hours ago
nijoco
Lets get straight to critiques.
Sorry for the wait!

Reminder- Lilla has withdrawn from the completion to today you're being judged and placed for pride alone!
2076 days 9 hours ago
nijoco
Prime Minister looks:

Gemini:
Rubes: This is very beautiful and elegant! But I do not get prime minister from this look at all.

Joco: You look lovely and elegant and i think the colour id gorgeous but i dont feel prime minister in this look.

Thiccness:
Rubes: Yaassss! Bitch werk! This is what I wanted for this theme! You are giving me a high fashion Margaret Thatcher and I am living for it! Great work!

Joco: I love that you used history of the UK to make this look, its a wonderful re-vamped iron lady and you look amazing. I feel the power in this woman.

Piah:
Rubes: I can see your reference and inspiration of Angela Merkel and this is so high fashion! However, I do feel like it is missing that something special that Thiccness seemed to grasp so well.

Joco: I feel the Merkel influence and i think you rock  pants suit very well, you look stunning but i dont feel as much power and supremacy as i do within Thiccness' look.

Calamity:
Rubes: This is an ok look. I do get prime minister from it which is a plus! But I just feel like it's a little bland, plain and boring.

Joco: I do get PM from this but i dont feel aging the woman was necessary and whilsts its a smart and sharp look, i find it very basic.

Royal looks:

Gemini:
Rubes: I really like this look! It's not very good for royalty and the theme given which is disappointing but I can't deny that this is a great look.

Joco: I think this is one of your best looks of the season, you look stunning and i can totally see this rocking up a royal ball. Good job girl.

Thiccness:
Rubes: Aaaaahhh! I love this! For me it's my least favourite out of the three. However, that doesn't mean it's not brilliant! This dress is so elegant and you have once again nailed the theme!

Joco: This is exquisite, again using history as a method to create this look and adding so much glitz and glamour to it, you are the bell of the queens ball. You turned it this week.

Piah:
Rubes: OOO I live for this look! I totally see royalty in this and that dress is just lush! The mug is beautiful as usual and this is a big step up from the last look!

Joco: You look stunning as always, i live for the dress and you're giving us face for days. Definately royal elegance, royalists would eat you up for weeks.

Calamity:
Rubes: Hmm. This look is a bit all over the place for me. There is just TOO MUCH going on sorry. Is it royal? Yes. Is it what we are looking for? Not really.

Joco: I love that you brought a concept to this and it's executed well but i would still have liked you too look a little more glamorous as this is the best look of the three to show glamour.

Landmark looks:

Gemini:
Rubes: This is by far the best out of the three! I love the concept and I think you have executed it very well! Good job!

Joco: You look very slick here- the colour choice is amazing and the addition of the 3rd eye to show your intentions as a landmark are very simple but very clever.

Thiccness:
Rubes: Ok slay! All three of your looks this week have been amazing! I have to say that this is my favourite though just because of the detail that you have put into this look! I love the outfit it's so avant garde! I love the hair or headpiece thingy! And I love the face and shoes! Amazing job this week!

Joco: This is the top of the crop this week across the board. You made a genius move here, using a massive part of the london skyline and litterally building it around yourself, you wear it well and theres so much enviable detail in here. Werq sis.

Piah:
Rubes: Yas! I'm loving this Big Ben outfit! The way you have constructed it together is great and it's just beautiful. One critique is that you look quite like Eureka. Boxy. And I feel you have lost your shape like Vanjie. But overall this is a good look!

Joco: I like this big ben outfit, i dont love it but its definately effective in its execution but its really just a lot of overlapping of the same image which we've seen in the book challenge so i would have liked bolder but this is a solid look.

Calamity:
Rubes: OMG! I love it! Everyone has brought it for the landmark looks which is surprising because I thought that it was the hardest one to do! Anyway, by far your best look tonight! Maybe it's a little too much like your last one with the wings and everything. However, I'm glad you chose something that I wasn't expecting and I think you managed to pull it off.

Joco: This is a genius take on a landmark look, using one part of such an iconic building and redefining what this part of the challenge needed. I think you look stunning and where so much gold could have been overkill, i think you;ve executed this very well indeed.
2076 days 9 hours ago
nijoco
All things considered this week, we have made some decisions
2076 days 9 hours ago
nijoco
Gemini
2076 days 9 hours ago
nijoco
You are safe.
2076 days 9 hours ago
nijoco
Calamity- you turned some toots and some almost boots this week and kept your sisters waiting for a long time. You have every chance to snatch this crown but for now you
Are safe and will be the low of this week
2076 days 9 hours ago
nijoco
Piah La Trelle- Your royal look was your crowning glory and your big ben look struck a good chord.

Thiccness McChrist- You pickled our brains with your gherkin look and captured the heart of the nation with England's finest rose.
Thiccness McChrist
Condragulations, you are the winner of this weeks challenge.
Piah La Trelle, you are safe.
2074 days 17 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Thank you 💕💕💕

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!