This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10: Mission

Topic » Episode 10: Mission

1773 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone!

It is now time for your third mission of the season. Let me remind you that winning is the only way to guarantee yours safety, because this is a PURGE MISSION. If your team comes in last place, you go home.

The name of this mission is "Search It All The Way"

In this mission, you are trying to find a total of TEN users on Tengaged.com whose karma adds up to a total of 16,000 karma. However, there is a catch...

EACH PLAYER is required to submit a list of ten users whose karma adds up to 16,000 karma. Your total INDIVIDUALLY should add up 16,000 karma, NOT combined with your partner. Meaning, each team will need to submit TWO lists.

You MAY NOT use any of the same users your partner did as well or you will BOTH be penalized 20 points per each matching user you have.

You MAY NOT use any Tengaged user who is in the Top 50 ranks, and you MAY NOT use any Tengaged user that has less than 200 karma.

How will this mission be scored?
-------------------------------------------------------
Your individual score will be the sum of two numbers, which will be determined as follows:
-The total number of karma that you are off of 16,000 karma will be MULTIPLIED by 20.
-The DIFFERENCE between the highest and lowest karma amounts on your list of 10 users.

Both players will have their individual scores combined to make your team score. If you do not compete, your score will be your teammate’s score multiplied by 10.

Each player gets ONE SUBMISSION. That submission must have WORKING links, or I will penalize you 10 points for each non-working link. I suggest you send your mail to yourself to see if it works or not before you send it to me.

There are NO RE-SUBMISSIONS in this challenge, so if you make a mistake, you (or your team) will be penalized for it.

The team who has the LOWEST combined total penalty points will be the winners of this mission and receive an advantage in the next mission. As for the team that comes in last place, you will be eliminated from the game immediately.

In the event of a tie, the team who used the person with the highest karma amount will be given favor. I will continue through this process of going through your karma amounts from highest to lowest until the tie is broken. If that somehow fails to break the tie, the team that submits first will be given favor.

This mission starts now and you have until tomorrow (Thursday) 11:59 PM PST (Friday 2:59 AM EST) to finish this mission.

Good Luck!
1772 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

182 points - Lemjam6 (Jake B)/Ramanik (Kamani W) [100 point penalty for 10 non-working links]

227 points - bamold1999 (Tyler M)/Josh742 (Josh P) [150 point penalty for bad behavior]
280 points - Iceey (Ryan B)/sjsoccer88 (Steve J) [40 point penalty for not meeting 16000 karma in one list]
337 points - BluJay112 (Nick M)/RealJacksonWalsh (Jack W)  40 point penalty for not meeting 16000 karma in one list]

350 points - AlanDuncan (Alan D)/jman96 (Jordan M) [100 point penalty for 10 non-working links plus an additional 40 penalty for repeat user.]

Full Results: http://prntscr.com/o7rq7g

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Jake and Kamani, you have won this mission and will get an advantage in the next mission! Well done!

Alan and Jordan, you came in last place, which unfortunately mean your time in this game and Australia are officially over. It is always a pleasure having you both and I hope to have you back, but for now please say your good byes and head on out.

Everyone else, I will see you at your next mission, which happens to be your FINAL MISSION.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!