This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8- Armageddon

Topic » Episode 8- Armageddon

1774 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone to the Armageddon!

Here in the Armageddon players will compete for their right to stay in the game by playing in one of the games of the Armageddon.

For this episode, our match-up is as followed:

bamold1999 (Tyler M)/Josh742 (Josh P) vs. Eoin (Eoin E)/PoohSnap (James D)

The name of this Armageddon is "Alarmed And Ready"

This Armageddon needs to be done with me, just message us on Skype when you are available. The amount of time it takes will be dependent on you.

For this Armageddon, you will be testing your code solving abilities. You will be required to solve a 3-digit code, 4-digit code, and a 5-digit code. For each code, digits 0-9 are used with no repeating numbers within a specific code. Digits can be used in multiple codes, so keep that in mind.

When you submit a guess for a specific code, you will be told the following information:

1. The number of digits you have guessed that actually appear in the code.
2. The number of digits you put in the correct place as they appear in the code.

Once you have correctly solved one code, you may move on to the next code. You will continue this process until you have solved all three codes. If at any point a code becomes too difficult, you may ask for a number to be given with a penalty of 5 guesses being added to your score.

The team who solves all three codes within the least amount of guesses combined will win this Armageddon and remain in the game. Losers goes home.

The deadline to complete this Armageddon is tomorrow (Wednesday) by 12 PM PST (3 PM EST), but the sooner this gets done, the sooner I can post results.

Good Luck!
1773 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

bamold1999 (Tyler M)/Josh742 (Josh P)
Tyler: 20 guesses
Josh: 14 guesses

Total: 34 guesses

Eoin (Eoin E)/PoohSnap (James D)
Eoin: 18 guesses
James: 20 guesses

Total: 38 guesses

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Tyler and Josh, you have won this Armageddon and will remain in the game. You may go rejoin the others.

Eoin and James, but unfortunately this ends your time here in Australia. It was a pleasure having you all, but for now you need to say good byes and head on out. I hope to see you around.

Everyone else, I will see you at your next mission.

Head on out.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!