This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2- Armageddon

Topic » Episode 2- Armageddon

1813 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone to the Armageddon!

Here in the Armageddon players will compete for their right to stay in the game by playing in one of the games of the Armageddon.

For this episode, our match-up is as followed:

splozojames50 (Splozo J)/jojo7784 (Joey F) vs. BluJay112 (Nick M)/RealJacksonWalsh (Jack W)

The name of this Armageddon is "Colors of the Wind"

For this Armageddon, we are going to test your relationships on Tengaged, or rather, how well you can get people to help you.

Each team will have the FAVORITE on their team make a blog titled

Color of the Wind Armageddon

Once your blog is up and running, you will then have to get people to TAG THEMSELVES in your blog. You will be making RAINBOWS, but not the ugly Tengaged Rainbow, actual rainbows.

Each Rainbow Must Have: Red (or Blood), Orange, Yellow (or Gold), Green, Purple, and Blue (or Sky) in that order.

Now each time your team makes a successful rainbow, your team will earn 5 points. There are other ways to earn points.

The second way to earn points is to create a change that has the rainbow in order plus spelling out the name of the Disney character who sings this song: Pocahontas. The first letter in each user's username needs to be able to spell out her name. Each time you can successfully do this, you will earn 10 points, in addition to your rainbow points.

The third and final way to earn points is through the karma bonus. Each time your team makes a rainbow where the users add up to 700 karma exactly, one partner must post: Karma Bonus Requirement Met in a comment at the end of the rainbow before start your next chain. Each time you successfully do this, you will earn 15 points, in addition to any other points.

Now of course, you cannot use a Tengaged user more than once. Since this is done through blogs, if your team makes a mistake or someone attempts to sabotage you, then you can delete their comment with no penalty.

I will only check the blog at the mission deadline, no other time so keep that in mind.

The team with the highest score after it is all over and scored will win this Armageddon. In the event of a tie, the team with the most rainbows wins. If that ties, the team with the most correct spelling of Pocahontas wins. If that ties, the team with the most karma bonuses wins.

You have until Thursday 9 AM PST (12 PM EST) to complete this Armageddon.

Good Luck!
1813 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
You may use  LIGHT or DARK GREEN.
1813 days ago
turney1805
FULL RESULTS

Alright, as all parties agreed to end the elimination early, I will post results now. Please note that no team used the second or third method for earning points, so I only counted completed rainbows.

15 - splozojames50 (Splozo J)/jojo7784 (Joey F)
30 - BluJay112 (Nick M)/RealJacksonWalsh (Jack W)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Nick M and Jack, you have won this Armageddon and will remain in the game. You may go rejoin the others.

Splozo and Joey, but unfortunately this ends your time here in Australia. It was a pleasure having you both, but for now you need to say good byes and head on out. I hope to see you around.

Everyone else, I will see you at your next mission.

Head on out.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!