This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Face-Off

Topic » Episode 1: Face-Off

1852 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone to the Face-Off!

Here is where you will pay for your sins and mistakes in the game. Remember, the players with the most nominations by their competitors will compete in the Face Off. One player will earn a key while the remaining players will face a vote to eliminate by their fellow peers.

Based on your nominations, this Face-Off's matchup is as followed:

Batya (Micheal C) vs. Kelly0412 (Kelly R) vs. sjsoccer88 (Steve J)

The name of this Face-Off is “Going, Going, Gone!”

Although Tengaged shops has consistently been one of the points of tension, conflict, and discussion on the website, the fixtures in place to get a shop can be just as amusing. For the sake of today's Face-Off you will be looking at the Tengaged Auctions.

This challenge is simple in nature, you must find items in Tengaged Auctions that add up to a special number:

15,464 T$

Which is equivalent to the age of the host of MTV The Challenge, TJ Lavin, in days.

You must send in links to items in the auction until you have reached the target priced of 15,464 T$. Your goal is to come as close to the price of the auction item WITHOUT going over. Now the catch?

You must do this using exactly 11 items, no more or no less.

If all 3 of you tie with how close you come to the target price AND you have all used all 11 items then your tiebreak will be the DIFFERENCE in price of the auction item that sold with the lowest price and the highest price. The person who has the lowest difference will win this Face-Off.

Additionally, you all must answer the question posed below as the second tiebreaker should the first one fail. The person who comes closest to the actual answer without going over will win. The Question:

In T$, how much is the combined price of all the highest price items submitted by you and your fellow competitors?

IMPORTANT: All of your auction item links AND tiebreaker question answer must be in ONE PM to me. You are only allowed ONE submission for this Face-Off, and I will only take your first submission, regardless of any excuses given to me. Also all your links must be working or you will be DISQUALIFIED from this Face-Off.

This Face-Off starts now and you will have until tomorrow (Thursday) 5 PM PST (8 PM EST) to make your submission.

Good Luck!
1852 days 11 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Can we have a 3-4 hour extension please?
I don't have time to do this tonight and I have to work tomorrow then go somewhere after work tomorrow until 10 pm eastern.

I think it would be fair since you took over the 24 hours due to your busy schedule to allow votes that shouldn't have counted to count.
1851 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

Batya (Micheal C)
Total: 15,464 T$
Highest: 4970  T$
Lowest: 145 T$
Difference: 4825 T$

Kelly0412 (Kelly R)
Total: 15,464 T$
Highest: 3006  T$
Lowest: 370 T$
Difference: 2636 T$

sjsoccer88 (Steve J)
Total: 15,463 T$
Highest: 1431  T$
Lowest: 1367 T$
Difference: 64 T$

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Kelly,you have won this Face-Off and will be receiving a key! This also means that you cannot be voted into another Face-Off unless you become keyless again.

Micheal and Steve, you two have lost this Face-Off and you will be facing a vote of your peers. I will post information on that shortly. However, you two are not eligible to vote nor is Kelly, unless there is a tie, in which case, Kelly is the tiebreaker.

See you are the Voting Arena.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!