This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Mission

Topic » Episode 3: Mission

1926 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone!

It is now time for your third mission of the season. Let me remind you that winning is the only way to guarantee yours safety. The winning team will become the Power Couple and will have to send one team into the Dome. The last place team will automatically be sent into the Dome.

The name of this mission is "Bloody Bidding"

In this mission, you will be showing your true colors. Each team will be given $500 to use for the entirety of the mission. Each round will have two parts, the first part is the bidding. Each round, you will have 3 minutes to submit your bid in your Team Chat. Once the 3 minutes has elapsed, the bid in your chat is the bid that I will use for the round. You may bid anywhere between $0-$500 during any given round.If you bid the most amount of money in a round, then you are going to be in power for that round, where you will be able to eliminate any duo from the mission that you want to.

How Bidding Works:
You are going to make an official bid in your team chat each round, and you are going to have until the 3 minutes to place your bid. If you do not make a bid within in the 3 minutes, then it will be counted as a 0 for the round and your money will be cut in half as a penalty. If you bid money, and you lose the bid that round, you get your money back. However, if you bid, and you bid the most in a round, even if you are in a tie, then you are NOT getting that money back.

For this challenge, you will be playing anonymously, only the winners of the bid will be outed, for example:

Team A: $500
Team B: $37
Team C: $500
Team D: $220
Team E: $1
Team F: $313
Team G: $0
Team H: $489

In this situation, all teams are getting there money back except for Teams A & C. Now Teams A & C tied for the largest bid, meaning they would go to a tiebreaker. In Round 1, it would be a mini challenge, in all other rounds it will be broken by random draw.

So if Team A is nbkiller & turney1805 and Team C is RShowFreak & SuitMan13, and we tied in Round 1, then our score from the mini challenge will be used to break the tie, if it is past Round 1, then random draw determines it. Whoever wins would be revealed as the winner, but their team letter would not be revealed still.

If Nick & Andrew win the round and decided to eliminate Alex & Shawn, then it would be revealed that Alex & Shawn were eliminated and that they were Team C. Each team letter will get revealed as they are eliminated, giving you more information.

Basic Ground Rules:
1. If you will not be here, then you can say when you to want to bid money and give a list of who you would like to eliminate. You only need one member of your team here, but having both could be beneficial.

2. Your team letter needs to be anonymous, so I am placing a restriction for this challenge. You are not allowed to out yourselves, share any screenshots or chat logs about this mission. If you are caught then, I will DQ your team in this mission and heavily penalize you in every mission from here on out. Teams who tell on other teams not following the rules will be handsomely rewarded.

3. All submissions for this mission must be done in your official team chat.

This mission will start TODAY at 6 PM PST (9 PM EST). See you then.
1925 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 1 RESULTS

Team A - $0
Team B - $10
Team C - $500
Team D - $10
Team E - $500
Team F - $0
Team G - $500
Team H - $200
Team I - $0
Team J - $0

We have a TIE for Round between Teams C, E, and G. They will be doing a tie breaker challenge for this round

The tiebreak challenge was a puzzle, which was won by Christian_ (Christian B) & MoooHades (Liam I).

Christian_ (Christian B) & MoooHades (Liam I) have decided to eliminate EliOrtiz1234 (Eli O) & PureEssence (Essence C)

EliOrtiz1234 (Eli O) & PureEssence (Essence C), you are officially the last place team. I will be seeing you in the Dome
1925 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 2 RESULTS

Team A - $0
Team B - $2
Team C - No Money
Team D - $30
Team E - No Money
Team F - $0
Team G - No Money
Team I - $50
Team J - $0
Team H - OUT

Round 2 has been won by christossss (Chris T) & saraj10 (Sara S).

You have 2 minutes to tell me who you are eliminating from this mission.

christossss (Chris T) & saraj10 (Sara S) have decided to eliminate BluJay112 (Nick M) & J2999 (James R) who are Team A
1925 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 3 RESULTS

Team B - $0
Team C - No Money
Team D - $1
Team E - No Money
Team F - $0
Team G - No Money
Team I - $0
Team J - $0
Team A - OUT
Team H - OUT

Round 3 has been won by iYBF (Anthony M) & MisterPredaa (Marcus S).

You have 2 minutes to eliminate someone.

iYBF (Anthony M) & MisterPredaa (Marcus S) have decided to eliminate LittleMix (Jake C) & PaulaDeen (Austin S) who were Team G
1925 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 4 RESULTS

Team B - $0
Team C - No Money
Team D - $0
Team E - No Money
Team F - $0
Team I - $0
Team J - $0
Team G - OUT
Team A - OUT
Team H - OUT

You all tied, so chatzy has chosen the winner.

The winner of this round is Lemjam6 (Jake B) & Maxi1234 (Max A).

You have 2 minutes to eliminate someone

Lemjam6 (Jake B) & Maxi1234 (Max A) have decided to eliminate Halloween (Dylan H) & top20fan33 (Cameron W) who were Team E.
1925 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 5 RESULTS

Team B - $0
Team C - No Money
Team D - $0
Team F - $0
Team I - $0
Team J - $0
Team E - OUT
Team G - OUT
Team A - OUT
Team H - OUT

You all tied yet again. Chatzy has chosen the winner, yet again.

christossss (Chris T) & saraj10 (Sara S) have won the Round. You have 2 minutes to eliminate someone.

The two minute time limit has been exceeded, neither Sara or Chris have responded to me, so they are eliminated. They were Team I
1925 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 6 RESULTS

Team B - $0
Team C - No Money
Team D - $0
Team F - $0
Team J - $0
Team I - OUT
Team E - OUT
Team G - OUT
Team A - OUT
Team H - OUT

Shocker. You all tied, yet again.

Chatzy has chosen the winners of this round which was iYBF (Anthony M) & MisterPredaa (Marcus S)

iYBF (Anthony M) & MisterPredaa (Marcus S) have decided to eliminate bamold1999 (Tyler M) & macken (Macken A) who were Team F.
1925 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 7 RESULTS

Team B - $1
Team C - No Money
Team D - $1
Team J - $0
Team F - OUT
Team I - OUT
Team E - OUT
Team G - OUT
Team A - OUT
Team H - OUT

There was a tie between Teams B & D.

Chatzy has chosen iYBF (Anthony M) & MisterPredaa (Marcus S).

You have 2 minutes to eliminate someone

iYBF (Anthony M) & MisterPredaa (Marcus S) have decided to eliminate BOBROCKS333 (Jacob S) & hwest14 (Houston W) who were Team J
1925 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 8 RESULTS

Team B - $498
Team C - No Money
Team D - $497
Team J - OUT
Team F - OUT
Team I - OUT
Team E - OUT
Team G - OUT
Team A - OUT
Team H - OUT

Lemjam6 (Jake B) & Maxi1234 (Max A) have won this round.

Lemjam6 (Jake B) & Maxi1234 (Max A) have decided to eliminate iYBF (Anthony M) & MisterPredaa (Marcus S) who were Team D.
1925 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 9 RESULTS

Team B - $1
Team C - No Money
Team D - OUT
Team J - OUT
Team F - OUT
Team I - OUT
Team E - OUT
Team G - OUT
Team A - OUT
Team H - OUT

Lemjam6 (Jake B) & Maxi1234 (Max A) have won the round, by default they only have one option to eliminate.

Christian_ (Christian B) & MoooHades (Liam I) have been eliminated. They were Team C.

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Jake B and Max, you have won this mission!

In addition to earning safety from the Dome, you now have a huge decision to make. You must send one team to the Dome to join our last place team. You both must agree on who to send or you will go in. I need to have your decision via your Team Chat. You have the next 24 to make this decision but the sooner, the better.

Eli and Essence, unfortunately you have come in last place in today's mission which means you are automatically going into the Dome. I will see you there.

Alright everyone, head on out. I will see you at the Dome.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!