This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10: Final Mission

Topic » Episode 10: Final Mission

1938 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Finalist!

Welcome to the Final Mission of the season, here in the amazing country of the Czech Republic! For the last month and a half, 27 players have competed to get to the end, but only 8 players remain today. At the end of this Final Mission, one team will be declared the inaugural winners of Turney Time The Challenge 1: Cutthroat!

The name of this mission is “Final Czechpoint”

This mission is a TIMED event, the winner will be the team with the lowest overall time. Before I explain how this will work, there are a couple of ground rules we need to go over:

1. Each team will be responsible for scheduling a time to do their Final Mission. Now, do keep in mind that I do work and live in California, so evening and weekends are best. Also keep in mind that if your team misses your scheduled appointment, you will be issued a 30 minute penalty for each time you reschedule on me.

2. Checkpoints may be done all at once or piece by piece. However, do know that once you start a checkpoint, you cannot pause for any reason whatsoever.

3. Your ENTIRE team must be online during your run. You cannot compete without all players there. If at any time a member of your team disappears during your run OR their profile hits 15 minutes ago, then your team will be be issued a 1 hour penalty, guaranteeing you lose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For this Final Mission, there will be a total of 4 Checkpoints your team must complete before crossing the finish line.

Checkpoint 1: Speed
Checkpoint 2: Puzzle
Checkpoint 3: Spamming
Checkpoint 4: Endurance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please know that although I am amazing and all, I can only do one team at a time. So as soon as a time is booked, I will make sure to let you all know.

I would appreciate it if you could give me at least 24 hours notice, unless you plan on doing this Final Mission late at night, in which case, I’m usually doing nothing but watching Netflix, so I can pause that for you.

The deadline to complete this Final Mission is Sunday, February 3rd, 2019. You must be done by 8 PM PST (11 PM EST).

Good Luck!
1936 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
CHECKPOINT #4: C Z E C H IT OUT, I’M A POLE DANCER

For this final checkpoint, you are gonna test how much you want it. One person on you will be elevated into the air, required to hang on to a bar. This person CANNOT be the person who did the puzzle, unless you are the Gray Team, in which case it has to be the same person.

Your job is simple, be the last person hanging on the bar.

When you are ready, you will mail me:

START MY TIME

After that, you have to mail me once every 5 minutes the phrase:

HANGS ONTO BAR

You must mail me every 5 minutes based on your previous mail. If you are early or late by more than 5 seconds, you will fall into the water ending your run.

When you want to end your run, you must simply me mail me the phrase:

LETS GO OF BAR

For this checkpoint, you are playing to AVOID time penalty, here is the breakdown

1st Place - 0 minute penalty
2nd Place - 2.5 minute penalty
3rd Place - 5 minute penalty
1932 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
CHECKPOINT #1- CZECH OUT HOW WE MOVE THESE BOXES

Welcome to your first checkpoint in this final mission. This checkpoint favors a LARGER TEAM.

When you are ready, someone on your team will post the phrase

PULLS LEVER TO UNLOCK CAGE DOOR

This will start your time for this checkpoint. Once the cage door is open, you and your teammates will have to move all of the boxes out of the cage in order to be able to use it as an elevator to get to your next checkpoint.

To move boxes, you must post the phrase below:

MOVES BOX OUT OF CAGE

You have to move out 750 boxes out of your cage and into the lobby by the elevator. You are responsible for keeping count because if you move out too many boxes or too few boxes, you will be issued a 5 minute penalty per box.

Once you move out all of your boxes, every member of your team must post the phrase

GETS INTO ELEVATOR

The last person to enter the elevator on your team must post the phrase

CLOSES ELEVATOR DOOR

That will officially end your run and stop your time for this checkpoint.
1932 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
CHECKPOINT #2- CZECH OUT HOW THIS COOL PICTURE LOOKS

You have arrived at your second checkpoint, for this checkpoint, you will be completing a JIGSAW PUZZLE.

Below is the link to a Jigsaw puzzle which one person your team must complete and submit in your team group forum. Your team’s time will when that person on your team completes the puzzle and posts the link in your group forum.

Puzzle: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=0bb2be0c04d9

Your screenshot must show the number of puzzle pieces, and your Tengaged profile logged in with T$ and Health showing. Below is how your screenshot should look:

https://prnt.sc/kj4xzu

If you do not post a valid screenshot, your time will keep running until you do. You will not be told what mistake you made.

Just to be clear, your time starts from the moment that these instructions are posted and your time stops when that person on your team posts their completed puzzle.
1932 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
CHECKPOINT #3: YOU REALLY SHOULD CZECH HOW POPULAR YOU ARE

This is your third checkpoint and it favors SMALLER teams, you will have a poll opened for you on Tengaged. Your goal is simple to get as many votes as possible as quick as possible.

Now how many votes do you need to get to have your poll closed? That is based on how many people are on your team. The minimum number of votes every team needs to get is 10 votes, but for every member past one person, you need to get an additional 3 votes.

This checkpoint starts from the moment these instructions are posted and closed when you get the number of votes your team is required to get.

Please note that at any time you can quit this checkpoint, but for every vote you are short of the minimum number your team will be given a 3 minute time penalty.
1932 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
Not all teams are finished, but at this point no other team can realistically beat the winning team so....

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

http://prntscr.com/mf2vfu

Congratulations Blue Team, you are the official winners of Turney Time The Challenge 1: Cutthroat!

You guys really killed it, and have earned your title as champions.

Red and Gray, you fought hard to get here but it just wasn't your day. Well done on making it to the end.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!