This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: Mission

Topic » Episode 7: Mission

1941 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Teams,

It is time for your seventh mission in this game of Cutthroat! Remember, only the WINNING team will be safe, the other two teams will have to send in two players to face off in the Gulag.

ALL submission must be done on TENGAGED MAILS and EVERYONE must participate.

The name of this mission is the "Czech How The Picture Looks"

This competition is simple, you all must complete the puzzle that has been linked below. Once you are satisfied with your puzzle time, you must send me a screenshot in the correct format via Tengaged mails.

THE PUZZLE: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=0bfb271dc838

Your screenshot must show the number of puzzle pieces, and your Tengaged profile logged in with T$ and Health showing. Below is how your screenshot should look:

https://prnt.sc/kj4xzu

You get only ONE submission, even if your screenshot is invalid, you may NOT submit again.

If your screenshot is invalid then you will be issued a penalty of 20 MINUTES in addition to your puzzle time. Furthermore, if someone on your team does not submit a puzzle before the deadline, then their time will be counted as the time of your slowest person plus 20 minutes.

Oh and since, I apparently have to make explicit rules against, cheating...
I reserve the right to disqualify, remove, or ban anyone during this mission, any future mission, or any season for behavior that I find questionable, including but not limited to the use of multis, an outside person, an inexplicably low time, altered screenshot or image, sharing accounts/scores, etc.

The team with the lowest AVERAGE TIME will win this mission and be SAFE from the next Gulag. In the event of a tie, then the team who has everyone submit first will win.

This mission starts now and will last until Wednesday 11:30 PM PST (Thursday 2:30 AM EST).

Good Luck!
1940 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

BLUE TEAM
0:06:36        -        Chandlerp1996 (Chandler P)       
0:08:01        -        Christian_ (Christian B)       
0:14:11        -        immaxyman (Issy J)       
0:09:32        -        Lemjam6 (Jake B)       
0:08:15        -        Ramanik (Kamani W)       
0:13:59        -        Schnitzel (Scott H)       
0:15:34        -        sjsoccer88 (Steve J)       
0:05:06        -        splozojames50 (Splozo J)       

0:10:09        -        Average Time       

GRAY TEAM                       
0:14:49        -        ivan1234 (Ivan G)       
0:28:29        -        jake_WD (Jacob J)       
0:18:23        -        MJFJUNE (Zyler G)       

0:20:34        -        Average Time       

RED TEAM                       
0:17:25        -        bamold1999 (Tyler M)       
0:47:40        -        Batya (Michael C)        [20 minute penalty for invalid screenshot]
0:08:35        -        stuartlittle16 (Michael S)       

0:24:33        -        Average Time       

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Blue Team, you have won this mission!

Gray and Red, you will be voting in two people each to go into the Gulag. The two losers will be eliminated from the game.

I will see you back in the voting room.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!