This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: Gulag

Topic » Episode 6: Gulag

1943 days ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone to the Gulag!

Here in the Gulag players will compete for their right to stay in the game by playing in one of the games of the Gulag.

For this episode, our match-ups are as followed:

bamold1999 (Tyler M)/stuartlittle16 (Michael S) vs. J2999 (James R)/s73100 (Sam A)

The name of your gulag is Balance Us, and this is the SPAMMING AND SPEED GULAG

You and your partner can start this Gulag when you are ready without me being online, but you must play it together and start at the same time otherwise you will be DQ'ed.

To start our time, you must both mail me the phrase:
START OUR TIME FOR THIS GULAG

In this Gulag, you and your partner must get other Tengaged users to send me a mail. In that mail, the user must say the following TWO things for their vote to count:

1 - Your TENGAGED USERNAMES [You and your partner's usernames]
2 - The NUMBER OF ONE OF YOUR TWO BASKETS

You will be mailed two numbers before this Gulag starts, which are your basket numbers. This is so that your opponent is unable to spam for your baskets. Each partner will be given one of your two numbers, so it will be up to you and your partner to communicate with each other and share your numbers.

The team who comes closest to balancing their baskets to 50%-50% of the total votes you received will win this elimination, loser goes home.

However, you must get AT LEAST 10 VOTES. If you get less than 10 votes and your opponent gets more, then the person with more votes will win. If both players get less than 10 votes, the player with more votes that counted will win.

IN CASE OF A TIE: If both players have the same percentage of votes for their baskets, then I will add up the KARMA of the players who voted your basket. The player with the closest to 50%-50% in karma will win the elimination.

JUST IN CASE: If I suspect cheating in any way, especially the use of multis, I do reserve the right to DQ your team.

Now?  How does time play a role in this?

Simple. The faster you are the better, because after the threshold time which is 20 minutes, for each minute you run over, a karma point will be added to the basket with the higher basket number.

Which means if we get down to the tiebreaker, those extra karma points from time, could come back to hurt you.

When you want to stop your time, both partners will need to mail me the phrase:
CLOSE OUR BASKETS

NOTE: No one who is OR was in this game may mail for you. I will not help you either. The users who mail me must be BLACK LEVEL OR HIGHER.

This Gulag will may be started at any point between now and tomorrow, but the officially cut-off/deadline to COMPLETE this Gulag is tomorrow (Tuesday) at 3 PM PST (6 PM EST).

Good Luck!
1941 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

Thank you for being patient, with the extension being asked for, results should have been done but I understand that we all have lives, so thank you for being understand.

BALANCE OF # OF VOTES

James and Sam
06 - Basket 215
06 - Basket 805

Michael S and Tyler
05 - Basket 110
05 - Basket 605

As you can see, both pairs perfectly balanced their baskets, which means we have to go to how well you balanced your karma.

BALANCE OF KARMA BY %

James and Sam
49.92% - Basket 215
50.08% - Basket 805

Michael S and Tyler
49.96% - Basket 110
50.04% - Basket 605

Full Results: http://prntscr.com/m4q8lc
NOTE: James and Sam did not close their baskets as per the instructions required, as a result, their time continued to run until the original deadline which resulted in an additional 105 karma being added to their basket with the largest number, Basket 805. Without the extra 105 karma, they would be at a score of 49.99%-50.01%

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Michael C and Tyler, you have won this Gulag and will return to the game! You both will have IMMUNITY the next time your team loses a mission and cannot be sent into the Gulag.

James and Sam, one small mistake ruined it all for you. It was an absolute pleasure having you, and thank you for the effort you put int this game. Unfortunately, your time in Prague is over, so go ahead and say your good byes. I hope to see you both around for another season.

The rest of you, I will see you at the next mission.

Peace Out.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!