This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: Mission

Topic » Episode 6: Mission

1944 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Teams,

It is time for your sixth mission in this game of Cutthroat! Remember, only the WINNING player from each team will earn safety from the Gulag. Also the team with the last player standing will receive $20,000 towards their team total.

The name of this mission is the "Please Czech Your Friends"

For this mission, you will be getting the Tengaged public to vote for your team in your designated poll. Over the course of this mission, your goal is to get as many people to vote in your poll as possible.

The Catch?

You will be playing against time and achieving a balance. In each of your team's polls, you will have me, turney1805, entered in an as an option. Your goal is to make sure that I get the get less or equal to the number of votes as the person who comes in 2nd in your team's poll. If you achieve this, I will award your team 10 extra votes to your team's total. If no team achieves this, then the team who comes closest to meeting this goal will get the 10 votes.

The second thing you need to worry about time. If you are satisfied with your spamming performance, your team may ask to have your poll closed. 66% of the members on your team would need to mail me on Tengaged with the phrase CLOSE OUR POLL, for me to end your poll. If you are the first team to close your poll, you will be given 15 votes. While the second team to close their poll will be given 7 extra votes. No bonus points will be award if your team does not successfully close your poll at least 1 hour before the deadline.

The goal is simple, be the team with the most votes including bonus votes from the side-missions above and you will win this mission be given safety from the upcoming Gulag.

This mission starts now and will last until tomorrow (Sunday) 4 PM PST (7 PM EST)

Good Luck!
1943 days 17 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS

Alright, so here are your poll numbers BEFORE any bonuses

74 - Blue Team
66 - Gray Team
35 - Red Team

BONUS #1: Did Turney tie or place lower than your 2nd highest vote getter?

YES -  Blue Team
YES - Gray Team
NO - Red Team

BONUS #1: Did you close your poll at least one hour before the deadline?

YES - Blue Team
NO - Gray Team
NO - Red Team

FINAL VOTE COUNT WITH BONUSES

99 - Blue Team
76 - Gray Team
35 - Red Team

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Blue Team, you have won this mission!

Gray and Red, you will be voting in two people each to go into the Gulag. The two losers will be eliminated from the game.

I will see you back in the voting room.
1943 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
PERCENTAGES REVEALED

Tengaged is being weird and won't let me make the percents public so I am gonna post screenshots here

Blue Team: http://prntscr.com/m3vqh0
Gray Team: http://prntscr.com/m3vqs0
Red Team: http://prntscr.com/m3vqxf

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!